Your Ex comes to see you

I'm going to make this a two-parter, this one your ex comes to see you, you left on good terms and they want to catch up. Next one being you left on bad terms, but they want you back.

Joseph Seed

Joseph had just finished a sermon, everyone was outside, socializing. He had glanced over at you, checking on you, when he noticed you had been approached by someone he had never seen before.

He finished the conversation he was having, and went to make sure you were okay.  "Is everything all right, love?" He asked as he intertwined his hand with yours. "Yes, I'm fine. Joseph this is (exes name)." You introduced the two of them. They had a bit of a conversation.

"We should be going home love." You nodded, "It was nice seeing you, (exes name)." They nodded, "It was nice seeing you too, (y/n)." Joseph and you left, heading back to your shared home, "So.. How do you know them, love? I don't think I've ever seen them before." Joseph asked you, " Oh, they're my ex."  "Oh? They seemed friendly. I assume it was left on good terms?" You nodded, " Yeah, we were better off being friends. "

Jacob Seed

When Jacob saw you with them he was confused. Firstly, how did they get into the veterans center without him noticing, secondly why were you talking to them so friendly like. He walked up to the two of you, still trying to figure out who they were.

"(Y/n), who's this?" He asked as he wrapped an arm around you. Your ex cowered slightly, Jacob being as intimidating as he can be. "This is (exes name)! (Exes name) this is Jacob, my partner." You introduced the two of them, you threw in that last part more for Jacobs sake.

They didn't talk much, when you were leaving Jacob asked, "How do you know them?"  " They're my ex. " Jacob looked down at you, "Why are you talking to your ex?" Jacob didn't want to accuse you of anything, but he found it odd you were friends with them. "We left on good terms, neither of us were ready for a commitment, so we stayed friends."

John Seed

John was looking around the ranch for you, wanting/needing some attention. He found you in the front yard with someone he'd never seen before. Honestly he felt kind of jealous.

He approached the two of you quietly, trying to over hear some of you conversation. Your ex noticed him first, "This must be John!" You turned to find John scowling at ( exes name) "Yes that's me, and you are?" He said in a 'who the hell do you think you are voice'. Before things continued your ex excused themselves.

"Who were they?" You could tell John was jealous, "We dated for a few months, it didn't work out, but we stayed friends." John looked like he was about to say something, he stopped for a minute. "So are you still into them?" You chuckled, " No John, you're the only man for me. "

Faith Seed

When Faith saw you talking to someone, she got excited! She found that you made good friends, and she wanted to be their friend too. She walked over to the two of, wanting to introduce herself. "Oh Faith! This is (exes name)!"

The three you talked for quite some while, Faith and (exes name) got along quite nicely! "Oh shoot! (Y/n) We need to meet with my brothers, we're having dinner tonight!" You nodded, remembering your plans, "That's right, I forgot! Sorry (exes name), but we need to go." They nodded, and you guys left.

"They were so nice! (Y/n) how do know them?" You chuckled at Faiths excitement, "They're my ex, but we kept being friends." She smiled up at you and nodded, " We should talk to them more! Maybe they'd be interested in joining the project. "