In my arms - John Seed

Short fluffy oneshot shot John~

___________________________

John loved these moments, you laying next to, his arm wrapped around you, and nothing but silence filling the air.

His hand made its way through your hair, you snuggled closer into his side. "I love you, darling." You looked up into his blue eyes, "I love you too." You said quietly, before kissing his cheek. John chuckled, "You're to darn cute." You hummed in response, getting comfortable laying where you were.

Your eyes fluttered closer as John began to rub your shoulder with his thumb. You gave him a sigh of approval, not wanting him to stop. John smiled down at you, your beauty always making his stomach flutter. He kissed your forehead, you smiled, always loving a kiss from him.

You slowly drifted off to sleep, his arms giving a a warm embrace. John noticed when your breathing slowed, when your body slowly went limp. He held a laugh as he watched your sleeping form. You looked so peaceful. He thought about how lucky he was, he had someone who loved him unconditionally. He had someone who would be at his side till the death of him, someone to support him, comfort him when he needed it, in his arms.

_____________________________

Requests?