Singing

The Seeds catch you singing their song.

Also, this is my first requested chapter! Thank you ellesstories_17, for requesting.

Songs:
Now He's Our Father
Set Those Sinners Free
Oh John
Help Me Faith
(I recommend listening to them, by Dan Romer)

Joseph Seed

You were cooking dinner, quietly singing 'Now He's Our Father' to yourself. Joseph was about to enter the kitchen when he overheard you. He stood in the doorway, admiring your voice. You were about to finish the last verse when you turned around and saw Joseph standing there. Your face turned a light shade of red. You smiled at him when he walked up to you, and kissed your cheek. "You have a very lovely voice, you should sing more often when I'm around." He complimented as he helped dish up dinner. You shook your head and giggled, "Thank you Joseph, maybe I will." He missed you again before you settled down for dinner.

Jacob Seed

You were in Jacobs office, organizing some papers on his desk. You were singing 'Set Those Sinners Free' as you did. Jacob was getting back from the cages, he heard you from the other side of the door. He listened to you for a minute, before walking in. You turned to see who care intrude your performance, seeing Jacob you continued by humming the song. He chuckled, "Pup, you can keep singing while I'm in here." You laughed back at him, "Ha! You want me to grace you with my AMAZING singing." You said in a very sarcastic tone. He shook his head, chuckled, kissed your cheek, and went back to training his men.

John Seed

You were cleaning up around the house, John was busy with some paperwork. You were quietly singing 'Oh John' to yourself as you swept the floor. John was coming down the stairs, needing your attention, when he heard you singing. He loved hearing your voice, but hearing you sing was even better. John snuck up behind you and wrapped his arms around you, scaring you. You jumped, seeing John you calmed down. "You can keep singing, you sound amazing." Your face was red,  " Go away John I'm cleaning. " He pulled you into a kiss, "I'm not going anywhere, Gorgeous/Handsome."

Faith Seed

You were out I the garden behind your house, gardening. (Because that's what ya do in a garden) Singing 'Help Me Faith'. It was a gentle song, and very relaxing to sing. Faith ones you were in the garden, and wanted to come and help you. She overheard you singing when she walked outside. She listened for a minute, before joining you in the garden. "How can I help?" She asked softly, referring to the song lyrics. You smiled up at her, "You can help me water the tulips." You kissed her cheek, and continued singing as you both say in the garden.