The Little Things

Something little you do that makes the Seeds love you that much more.

Joseph Seed

He was a leader, all his flock noticed was the big things. They didn't realize all the nights he spent awake, restless, unable to stop worrying whether his sermon was perfect or not. You always stayed with him, you stayed when you as exhausted as him. He always thanked you for staying with him, you told him that you do that for someone you love.

Jacob Seed

It's no secret that Jacob had a busy schedule. From training his judges and men to keeping the militia at bay, he was always kept up at work. You missed him a lot, and he knew it, but you never bothered him about it. He always thanked you for it, and made extra free time to spend with you for an apology of sorts.

John Seed

John knew he had a bad temper. He tried keeping calm with you, but he did have times he would help at you for doing something wrong. You always let him, if he wasn't going to far, knowing he would apologize later. He did notice that you did this, he always felt awful afterwords, and made sure to make it up to you later.

Faith Seed

Faith loved flowers, it was obviously no secret. You always made her day by leaving a new flower at her bedside each day for her to come home to. She would always put them in her hair, and thank for the little gift.