A Child?

The Reader was with the Seeds before Edens Gate. They separated before Reader found out they were pregnant with the Seeds baby, and they meet later in life. Your child is going to be about five years old.

Faith won't be in this one.

This was a request from ellesstories_17

Joseph Seed

You and Joseph had met after his wife and before the project. You were both in a dark place, and in need of comfort. You two were perfect together. However one day he just disappeared, he left a note explaining to you that he needed to find his brothers, but he would be back for you. You found out that you were pregnant about two weeks later. You wanted to have somewhere better to raise a child, and you found Hope county.

You found out about Joseph in the early days of the cult. You heard about him through Pastor Jerome. You wondered if it was the same Joseph Seed. You decided not to go see him. You were happy, your child was happy, and it sounded like he was doing fine. You tried to forget that he was in Hope county, until you were in town with your kid. He saw you first, and wanted to know if it was really you, when he noticed your child. He came up and greeted you, you instantly recognized each other. The conversation then turned about your child. Joseph knew that it was his, they looked just like him, and the years added up.

"I'm sorry I left so suddenly. I needed to find my brothers." He explained,  " I know you did Joseph, they're important to you. I understand. " You tried reassuring him,  "I want to make up for it. I want to be a father to them, if you haven't already found someone else." You thought about it. You did still have feelings for him, "I'd like that Joseph."

Jacob Seed

You and Jacob met at the veterans hospital. You were visiting your father who was there, and met Jacob. You two instantly clicked. You visited him a lot, the two of you became very close. Even after he had moved into the homeless center you still visited him. You had offered him a place to stay many times, but he always refused to take it. You had tried to make him stay with you, but to no avail. You kept visiting him though, he loved seeing you. One day you went to visit him and he wasn't there. You asked someone where he was, and they told you he left with his brothers. About a week later, you found out you were pregnant. That's when you moved into Hope county's beautiful mountains.

You had met Jacob when the project was in full motion. You knew what he did, you knew who he was. You kept yourself and your child well hidden, but you were caught. Jacobs men separated you and your child, and put you in a cage. The moment he saw you, he knew it was you. He talked to you for a few minutes. He took you out of your cage, and into his office where he could talk to you more privately. You told him about your child, and begged him to give them back. He told his men to bring them back immediately. When he saw them, he started to wonder if they were his.

"Are they mine?" You nodded, " Yes. " You held them a bit closer to you, not sure what Jacob would do. "I want you to stay here, where it's safe." You shook your head, "Jacob, I can't. I have them, and-"  "I could help you with them." You knew what he ment. He wanted to father your child, and be with you. You stared him for a minute, remembering back then. "Alright, I'll stay."

John Seed

You were the last girl John had dated before he left with his brothers. You were one of the only girls that he actually stayed with, and probably the only one he had loved. One day he was just gone. You tried to find him, you looked until you found out you were pregnant. You got angry and called yourself stupid for trusting him. You found a quiet place in Hope county's valley to live and raise your baby.

You didn't know it was him in the project at first. You knew John Duncan, not John Seed, so you had no clue it was him. Until you saw one of his broadcasts. You turned off the tv and decided not to think about him again. One fateful day John came to visit your home, not knowing it was you, to get you into the project, and get your property for the project. When you opened the door and saw him, you almost slammed it. John saw that it was you, so he ordered his men to stay outside while he talked to you. John was completely confident, until he saw your child. He asked you how you were doing, about your child. You could tell he pieced it together. They were his.

"I'd like you to join me." You stared at him for minute, " John you left me. I can't go back with you. " He took your hand in his. "That was a mistake. I'm not leaving you to again. I love you, and I want to be apart of your life, and theirs." He said, referring to your child. "Please, just give me a chance. I won't screw up again." You thought about his offer for a minute, "Alright. I'll go back with you."