The Deputys Love pt2

How the Deputy treats you while your captive. Part three is where the Seeds will rescue you.

WARNING! This preference mentions many examples of abuse. Mental and physical. DO NOT READ  if you are bothered by any of this.

Joseph Seed

The Deputy was actually kind of nice to you, he genuinely thought you were captive in the cult. He did try talking you out of loving Joseph, and the cult. You obviously refused. He never did anything to physically hurt you, but He was always trying to get your mind off of Joseph.

He was jealous of Joseph. He wondered, why him? Why a man who ran a cult, who hurt people, who was practically insane? Why did he get such a perfect human being as a companion?

Jacob Seed

He was somewhat abusive to you. Like Jacob did to him. Slightly starving you, making food a reward for when you gave him attention, making you want to get his a attention. He'd never do anything sexual with you, what he was doing was evil, but he wasn't that low. You still hated him though, you wanted to be back with Jacob. He'd constantly reminded you that Jacob wasn't there, that he has was the one feeding you, the one caring for you.

He was furiously jealous of Jacob. He believed a man as evil as Jacob didn't deserve to be loved, or even know someone kind as you.

John Seed

The Deputy would get physically violent with you. He'd get angry when you refused his love, refused to give up John, or refused to give any cult secrets that could help him. He never took things to far, never breaking a bone, but you could get very hurt, especially when the topic was John.

The Deputy was very jealous of John. He didn't understand why you would love someone like John, and not him, who was the good guy. A man like John, who hurt people like he did, in his eyes didn't deserve someone to love.

Faith Seed

He barely got around you at all. He'd ignore you most of the time, perhaps out of guilt when he realized you weren't addicted to the bliss. He'd give you food, water, whatever you needed to keep you alive. He kept you locked up though, never letting you outside.

He wasn't jealous of Faith. He felt more sorry for her, listening to her story's about her and the Father. It was obvious to him he was using her. He somewhat felt guilty about taking you.