These Hands - Jacob Seed

Jacob Seed alternative to 'In My Arms - John Seed' Oneshot. Very fluffy!

Thank you to ellesstories_17 for the idea!

______________________________

Moments like this with Jacob were rare. He was relaxed and comfortable, you were laying almost on top of him, and everything happening in Hope county was forgotten. The room was completely silent, except for Jacobs humming. You laid there, eyes closed, content on listening to your lover.

His humming stopped, he was lost in thought, you broke him out of it when you nuzzled his cheek. "What are you thinking about?"  "You." He hummed in response. "I just wonder how I got so damn lucky to get someone like you." You blushed, he chuckled when he saw. He pulled you closer to him, kissed you on your forehead, and let you settle back to where you were comfortable.

Jacobs hands wondered your body, caressing gently as he went along. You closed your eyes, focusing on his touch. His hand roamed to your hip, settling there. He closed his own eyes, letting out a content sigh, happy with the position he was in.

Jacob thought back to a time when he was lonely. He worked only because he cared for his brother, not believing in what he said. He remembered when he met you, when you have him a reason, a purpose. You have him a reason to keep fighting, to keep living.

_____________________