John's Love - John Seed

John's final part to 'The Deputys Love '

______________________________

John was informed the moment his ranch was taken. His mind immediately went to you, he panicked. He needed to know if you were okay, he had to know. He radioed the Deputy with every threat he could come up with, until they told him that you were alive.

John didn't want to waste any time, he wanted his men to take back his ranch immediately. Jacob and Joseph slowed him down, knowing it would be better to have a plan than to go in blind.

Even though it only took a couple of days, he worried about you throughout the entire planning process. It was killing him inside to know that the Deputy could be doing anything to you.

Once the plan to rescue you was perfected, he rushed to put it in action. He stayed distant while a mix of his and Jacobs men fought against the resistance. He sat in a car while he awaited an update telling him that they had secured the ranch.

It felt like hours waiting, in reality it was maybe forty minutes. He almost jumped when he was told that everything was secured. He raced down as fast as he could, almost causing a few accidents on his way.

He got there and basically raced to one of the chosen, wanting to know where you were. He was lead inside, and there you were, sitting on the couch.

Your eyes met with his, you nearly cried. He nearly cried when you practically leapt into his arms. He sat on the couch with you as you both cried in each others arms.

He pulled back to notice all the bruises you had obtained while you were captive. He ran his hand across all of them, only to have his happiness turned into anger.

He took you to the bedroom and got you laid down to sleep, he assured you that he would join you as soon as he had felt with something. He left one of his best chosen to stand guard outside the room while he was away, dealing with the Deputy.

The Deputy was being held with some other resistance members outside of the ranch. John tried to conceal the anger he was feeling, but every time he looked at the Deputys face, he could only see the bruises laid across your skin.

John told his men to take him up to his bunker for a confession with the rest, but to have at least two men keeping watch over him at all times. He watched as the Deputy was basically dragged into a secured van with the rest of the resistance members that were with him.

John debated whether to follow them and hold the confession immediately, or to stay with you until you were ready for him to go. He thought back to you for a minute, wanting to be near you. He decided that he could deal with the Deputy later, and stay with you while you slept.

John would make sure the Deputy and the rest of the whole damned resistance got there due, for trying to hurt you, and for trying to tear his family apart.

_________________________________  

Sorry this took so long to get out!

I've been a bit busy, but I'm a bit more free now, so hopefully I'll have Faith's story up within the next three days.