You Grab Da Booty

Reader grabs their Seeds booty, what they doin?

Warning: This is probably going to be floofy.

Joseph Seed

Joseph would honestly never expect you to just come up to him and grab his butt, but you did. You were in your shared home, Joseph had just walked by you, and that's when you decided to strike. You walked up to Joseph quietly, he noticed you when you got right next to him. He smiled at you, and you leaned up to kiss him. Once he kissed back you grabbed his butt, which he pulled back a bit. He stared at you for a second, realizing what you had just done. "Love, what-" you cut him off by kissing him again, and walked to the kitchen.

Jacob Seed

You knew better than to touch Jacob in public, so you waited until no one could see you. You were following Jacob back to his office at the veterans center, he needed some help with organizing all of his paperwork. You happily agreed, and put your plan into motion. You had just closed the door behind you when you walked right up next to him, kissed his chin as innocently as you could, and rested you hand on his butt. He stared at you at you for a second, he rolled his eyes and chuckled. "What do you think you doing, Pup?" You shook your head, "I have no clue about what your talking about."

John Seed

John was always grabbing you any in some way or form, although he usually went for your butt, because he liked how flustered you became. It was time for payback. John had just finished some confessions, and started looking for you, it was your time. You snuck up behind him, wanting to surprise him, and grabbed his booty. John jumped, turned around, looking like he was about to yell at you, when he realized it was you. The second he saw you he smirked and chuckled, "So you can't wait for us to get home?" You smiled up innocently at him, "John, I can never wait till we get home."

Faith Seed

Faith looked at you so innocently, seeing that you could do nothing wrong, or provocative. You had other ideas. You wanted to surprise Faith, wanted to see her flustered, and oh boy you accomplished that. She was on the couch reading Joseph's bible, when you called her into the kitchen. You were hiding next to the doorway, so that she couldn't see you when she walked in. As soon as she walked in you walked up behind her, and your hands landed on her butt. She turned to you, very flustered, "(Y/n)! W-what was that?" You smiled at her and shrugged. " What do you want for lunch, Faith? "