Their Hostage Loves You

The Seeds hostages loves you. (Pratt, Hudson, Brurke) Joseph won't be in them is one, because he doesn't have a hostage.

Jacob Seed

Pratt was quiet around you at first, you were the only one who showed him kindness. He didn't know you were with Jacob, I mean how could he? Jacob never shows affection to you in public, so he had no clue. He started getting closer to you. To you, he was someone Jacob had captured who needed a friendly face. Jacob talked to you, telling you that you shouldn't be making friends with him. Jacob didn't give much explanation, but you suspected that he was a bit jealous.

Pratt didn't find out you were with Jacob until he accidentally walked in on you kissing Jacob, which followed by Jacob chasing him out. Pratt was honestly dumbfounded. How could someone so kind and generous, love someone like Jacob Seed? He backed down from you, realizing he didn't have a chance against Jacob, but he still liked talking to you when he could.

John Seed

Hudson could tell instantly. She ignored you at first, you brought her water, food, and you made small talk with her. She started getting comfortable with your presence. John knew you talked with the people who were in the confessions. He didn't mind much, but always kept an eye on you to make sure no one got to close to you. Hudson and you started to form a friendship, John didn't understand. You had never gotten to be friends with anyone there, he was kind of jealous. Hudson started to fall for you, she liked talking to you, and loved your presence.

She was disgusted by your relationship with John. She didn't understand how someone so innocent could be involved with a man like him, or even the cult itself. She tried to convince herself that she shouldn't like you, that you the enemy, but she couldn't stop herself from liking you.

Faith Seed

Burke ignored you and Faith at first, but he got used to you. He talked bad about everything and everyone. Faith, Joseph, the cult. Anything that came out of his mouth has him badmouthing something. He started lightening up due to the bliss, but he started liking your presence. He didn't know about your relationship with Faith until she walked up to you and kissed your cheek.

He was surprised by your relationship. He stopped talking for a bit. When he did start talking again he asked about your relationship with all the sibling, and the cult. You didn't like where he was turning the conversations, so you stopped talking to him as much.