Getting Caught Making Out

Another sibling walls in on you making out.

Warning: Mentions of kissing and slight fluff

Joseph Seed

Faith walked in on you. You were in the church, cleaning up, when Joseph walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You turned around to face him, and put your arms around his neck. He leaned down to kiss you, which you immediately kissed back. It was small at first, but it began to become a bit heated. That's about when Faith walked though the doors of the church. When the three of you saw each other you were all red. Faith apologized quickly and left, and you two decided you should go home.

Jacob Seed

Joseph walked in on you. You were in Jacobs office at the time, he had closed the blinds so no one could see you two, but he forgot to lock the door. He was sitting in his chair with you on his lap, starting to get rather touchy, when Joseph walked in. You pulled away from the kiss, you and Joseph were bright red. He muttered an apology, and left. Jacob didn't pay much mind to him, but next time he made sure the door was locked.

John Seed

Jacob walked in on you. You and John were on his couch, you were on you back with him over you. John must've forgotten that Jacob was visiting you two. You didn't notice him at first, until he cleared his throat. John basically fell off of you into the floor, both of you bright red. Jacob chuckled and went into am their room. Oh boy he was not going to let you and John forget about this.

Faith Seed

John walked in on you. You and Faith had gone behind one of the bliss production facility's, where no one could see you. It started out with a small kiss here and there, until you pulled her onto your lap. It has turned into making out. Well had forgotten the time, and forgotten that John was coming over to help with some bliss monitoring. John couldn't find her, so he began wondering around, and found you two. He laughed, you and Faith were bright red, and he left to go upfront and wait for Faith.