Pregnancy

How does your pregnancy go with the Seeds, and how they take care of you.

Joseph Seed

Joseph was over the moon when you told him that you were pregnant! He believed that they were a gift from God, and was being rewarded for all of his hard work. You weren't worried to tell him, you knew he wanted a family with you, so you told as soon as you knew. He got a bit protective of you, wanting to make sure your pregnancy went as smoothly as it could. He got even more affectionate that he already was, his hand was on your stomach whenever he could, and kissed you whenever he got the chance. He praised you throughout your entire pregnancy, telling you how good of a mother your going to be. Within the last month of your pregnancy he got somewhat nervous. He knew that you could go into labor any day then, so he stayed with as much as he could, and if he couldn't be with you, one of his siblings was with you.

Jacob Seed

You were pretty nervous to tell Jacob when you found out you were pregnant. He had never talked about having a family, or shown much interest when Joseph brought up the topic. It was a few days before you told him, when you did he seemed genuinely happy about it. He became very protective over you, wanting to keep you safe more than ever. He became more affectionate towards you, he liked touching your stomach, and holding you. He did put you on a diet, wanting the baby to come out healthy, and for you to stay healthy. Of course he did let you have days where you could eat whatever you wanted. Jacob took the last few weeks of your pregnancy off, wanting to be there for you when you went into labor.

John Seed

You were kind of nervous to tell John you were pregnant. He had teased you about having kids before, but right now you weren't sure if he was being serious. You waited a few days to tell him, and when you did he lit up like a child on Christmas. He was so happy, he could barely contain himself. He got very protective of you. You were one of the best things to happen to him, and now you were pregnant, he wasn't going to lose that. He was already very affectionate towards you, and while you were pregnant, he became even more affectionate. During the last month of your pregnancy, John became very nervous, he read some parenting books, trying to prepare.

(I'm not doing Faith in this one, but she will be in the adoption preference.)