A Past Friendship

The Reader used to be friends with the Seeds hostage. (Pratt, Hudson, Burke)

Joseph won't be in this one.

Jacob Seed

You recognized Pratt instantly. The two of you had been friends for quite some time. He begged you to let him go. You explained that you couldn't, but you would talk to Jacob into letting him have more freedom. This meant a lot to him.

You brought it up to Jacob immediately. He brushed you off at first, but when you started acting different, spending all you time at leagues cage and acting quieter around him, he changed his mind. He didn't give him complete freedom, he just let Pratt follow him around.

John Seed

When you saw her, you were at her side in an instant. She begged you to help her escape. You told her that you would help her as much as you could. You went to John and told him everything, and begged him to let her go. He told you he that he couldn't just disobey Joseph, and he made it so you couldn't see her again.

You immediately retaliated. Causing many fights, John finally have in. He didn't give her much freedom, she was aloud out of the chair when you visited her, and you were aloud to visit her whenever you could. I wasn't much, but she was grateful that you tried.

Faith Seed

You saw Burke and he immediately started interrogating you. Just how you remembered him. You assured him you weren't high on bliss, and he proceeded to ask you how he could escape. You told him he couldn't, and told him you couldn't talk to Faith about it. Faith was to scared to disobey the Father, but would want to help you. You wouldn't put her in that position.

Faith started noticing how close you were with Burke. You told her that he was an old friend. She wanted to help him, but knew she couldn't defy the Father. It wasn't much, but she did let him wander around the bliss, with some supervision of course.