Relax - Thomas Rush

I know Thomas is from Farcry New Dawn, but I got this request and really wanted to write it, so bear with me!

Requested by saffiyahanuar

You watched as your lover paced around the room, wanting to come up with a plan to take the twins down. His leg still had a slight limp from days earlier, when he had been rescued from the mine. You wanted more than anything for him to relax. He was stressing over the twins, when he should've been resting his leg.

You walked up behind him, you slowly wrapped your arms around his waist, and rested you head against his back. His pacing stopped, and he leaned into your touch. "Thomas, you shouldn't be stressing yourself out. Please come and sit with me." You watched him shake his head, "I can't, (y/n). Those twins are hurting people, and I need to help stop them." You pulled him closer and nuzzled his back, " Well, your not getting anywhere by walking in circles. Sit, relax, and clear your mind. " He turned to face you, you leaned up to kiss him, which he obliged. You stayed there for a moment, his lips on yours, hands around your waist.

You pulled away from the kiss, smile on your face. You missed his cheek and led him to the couch nearby. You sat at the end and leaned back, so Thomas could rest on close to you. He laid his head on your stomach, the rest of his body sprawled on the couch, he sighed in content.

"Love you.." He mumbled into your stomach, you giggled, "I love you, too."

___________________________