Virginity

Reader is avoiding sex with the Seeds, when questioned, Reader explains that they're a virgin.

WARNING: Slightly descriptive sex (It's only in the third paragraph of each story, but other than that it's fine) If not comfortable with this, DO NOT READ!

Also quick announcement at the end.

Joseph Seed

Joseph never got to touchy with you, but he did have days when he would want to get intimate with you. You'd make up a quick excuse, that you were tired, had something to do, or had to be somewhere. He never questioned you. After the first few times he got suspicious that you were nervous, so he stopped pushing, and decided to ask you if that was it.

When he confronted you, he assured you that it was okay to be nervous, but you needed to talk to him so that he didn't push it to far. You told him that, yes, you were nervous, and that you were a virgin. Joseph was very happy to find that you were a virgin. He knew God had sent you just go him, and him alone.

When the time came that you were ready for him, he assured you that he would take are of you. Joseph was very gentle, his main focus was on you. He whispered to you how perfect you were as he entered you, pressing light kissed on your lips, shoulders, and collarbone. He made sure that you were okay the whole time, and if he even got the impression that he was hurting you be would stop.

Jacob Seed

Jacob had only ever gotten really pushy with you once, after you had asked him to stop, he waited until you would make a move. He could tell that you were very nervous in that moment. He did get a bit self conscious, wondering if maybe you just didn't want him like that. Jacob was smart, he knew it'd be best to talk to you instead of make assumptions. He brought it up to you as soon as he thought necessary.

When he told you his concerns, about him and you, you felt a bit guilty for not telling him sooner. You explained that you were a virgin, and weren't quite ready for sex. Jacobs worries immediately disappeared. He felt a bit of pride knowing that you were a virgin. That only he would be able to have you like that.

When you were ready for sex, Jacob was a bit worried. He wasn't sure that he could be gentle, but he would do his best. He made sure throughout the entire time that you were okay. He let you did your nails into his back as he entered you. He kissed you every so often on the forehead, lips and neck. He stopped whenever he felt he was going to rough, and made sure that you were okay.

John Seed

John was rather confused when you wouldn't have sex with him. Honesty his ego took some critical damage. He wondered if he was doing something wrong. He never had any trouble with getting people in bed, so why did you reject his advances. He immediately decided to talk to you, he wanted to know if he had done something.

When he brought his worries to you, you assured him that he had done nothing wrong. You told him that you had never had sex, and that you weren't sure if you were ready. He felt guilty and apologized if he had ever made you uncomfortable. John was very happy when he found out, glad that he'd be your only experience.

When you were ready to have sex, John was a bit excited. John knew his way in this topic, so he knew how to keep you as comfortable as possible. He kept his focus on you. He kept his lips on yours as he entered you, letting you wrap your arms around him. He rubbed your hips throughout the entire time, keeping you comfortable.

Faith Seed

Faith never tried anything considered pushy with you. You never really thought to tell her. She never doubted your love towards her, but the topic did come up. She wondered if it were to early in your relationship to have sex, or if she should wait until you brought up. She decided against waiting, and brought it to you.

She questioned if it was a good time to have sex, if it was to early, or if she should be even wondering. You told her that you weren't sure on the first two questions, but she was in no way wrong for wondering. The topic came up about virginity, that you hadn't had sex yet. You were both quite vanilla in the topic, so the topic somewhat left.

When you both decided to have sex, you were both very nervous. You and her wanted to be as gentle with each other as you could. You both checked with each other the entire time to make sure the other was okay.

_________________

So very quick announcement! Next week I won't be able to update. I'm going to try and post a few extra chapters this week. From next week Monday to Friday, I'm going to be out of town for the 4th of July to be with family, so I probably won't have time to write. I should be back either Saturday or Sunday after.