You Die

You die at the hands of the resistance.

Warning: Mention of death. DO NOT READ if sensitive to these topics.

Joseph Seed

Joseph was broken by your death, he had given those sinners chance after chance to change, and they had refused every offer. They had killed someone innocent, just to get at him. The gates of Eden would never be open to them. What hurt the most is that not only had You died, but they couldn't recover your body, the resistance had dumped it somewhere no one could find. He had the people who had killed you taken to John for a confessional, and if they survived, they would be taken to Jacob, where they would not be shown any mercy.

Jacob Seed

Jacob hadn't found out until he found your body. You had been kidnapped and taken to the wolf's den, it was day's before he had found it. When they invaded it, that's when he found your body, tied to a chair sitting in a kiddie pool. He was angry that he hadn't protected you, that He hadn't gotten there sooner, and angry at the people who had killed. He took everyone from the wolf's den and killed them, he had no mercy. After your death, Jacob wouldn't open up to anyone, he just couldn't.

John Seed

John was devastated. You had been the only person he had actually loved, and now you were dead. He didn't even know that you were dead until his men found the body bag near the ranch. He would have no mercy on those sinners who had killed you, making them confess every little sin they have ever committed. Then, if they had survived, he would kill them. After your death he couldn't seem to love anyone in that way again, all he could do was think about you, and miss you.

Faith Seed

Faith was in denial when she had heard of your death. She just couldn't believe that the resistance would go that far. After the denial, she was heartbroken. You two had loved each other so much, and now you were gone. She knew who had done it, so she went to Jacob for help. His soldiers attacked the prison, and rounded up everyone inside. When your body was found she just held you and cried, you were her everything. Everyone inside the prison would be put inbetween John and Jacob, and wouldn't be shown mercy.