Chapter: 2

<Chris P.O.V>

After I gave Tiana the confirmation that I was comfortable with her we both hopped out of the car and I followed her to a house. Was this her house? Ohhh I see, she wants the D. Let me not hype myself up because this girl dating somebody else. But I can take his(MY) girl if I wanted to.

"Who's crib is this?"

She smiled and held my hand a little tighter "It's my house"

I knew she wanted me all along, I'm finna beat this pussy UUUP!

I followed Tiana inside of her house with the goofiest smile on my face. She kept directing me straight forward which confused me because we passed the stairs to where I'm thinking where her bedroom was.

"Tiana? Where we going?" I asked curiously.

She responded "You'll see in a few seconds"

We walked to her kitchen which directed us to the back door leading to the backyard. Ohhh she tryna fuck outside? I like that adventurous shit.

When she opened the back door I scanned her backyard and was amazed by what I saw.

"Tah-Daahhh!" She yelled.

I was amazed, she had her own little botanical garden just filled with just roses.

Then I asked "You did this by yourself Ti?"

"Yeah you like it Chris?"

I heard the excitement in her voice which made me weak to my knees, that's how much I loved Tiana. It's crazy what this girl can do to me.

"I love it baby"

Tiana turned to me and smiled. It honestly looked like she wanted to say something but she was holding back.

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I adored this time with Chris, he brought the life out inside of me. He made me feel like the woman who I'm supposed to be. Happy, Confident, ....Beautiful. I haven't felt this in so long, he's everything a girl could ask for. But I can't confess my growing feelings towards him, I have a boyfriend.

"Come on and follow me to the bench so we can sit."

He followed me with no hesitation then we sat down on the bench. When we sat down I noticed that Chris was staring at me. I didn't feel uncomfortable in any way, I felt more relaxed and comfortable with him.

Then he spoke "You are so beautiful..." as he said that he picked up a dying rose from the ground then he continued "You're just like this rose baby....so fragile, sensitive to the touch, but with that right person you can be reborn again and blossom"

When I heard him say that my heart melted. That was the most romantic things that anybody has ever said to me.

"That's really sweet of you Chris"

He grabbed my hand and kissed it "I'm glad you brought me here.... you make me feel so comfortable around you"

At that moment I couldn't move a muscle I was so vulnerable, every time he touched me any type of way I wouldn't know how to react. I wanted this but I was scared.

"Chris..."

He scooted closer to me and smiled "Yeah baby what's good?"

"Maybe we should um...go inside"

Chris leaned close to my ear and whispered "I was waiting for you to say sum, let's go"

As we got up from the bench we began to walk inside and we both got caught off guard by Trey's presence.