Chapter: 59

<Tiana's P.O.V>

When we arrived to the hospital I went straight to the emergency room. Hopefully everything is okay...but I have a strong feeling that something is wrong. Oh I almost forgot to mention, Chris didn't come inside with me. I came in this bitch alone with no support, if I find out that something is wrong with me because of Chris then I'm really gonna leave his ass and I'm taking my child with me.  Because honestly I cant deal with his shit anymore. Look I've tried to help him so many times but I cant keep helping someone who doesn't want to receive help. If he wants help then hes just gonna have to get it his damn self because i'm done.

After checking in I sat in the waiting room and patiently waited for the doctor to come. Several minutes later a tall handsome man walked into the waiting room...And surprisingly he was the doctor.

"Ms.Williams?" The doctor asked.

I looked up and responded "Yes"

"Hello I'm Dr.Rogers can you follow me please?"

"Sure"

I followed him to one of the hospital rooms and I sat down and waited for him to speak.

Then he sat in front of me and my heart began to race. I honestly need to pull myself together because I'm here for my health, not for a nigga.

Then he began to talk "So tell me whats been going on?"

"Ok so for a few weeks now I've been feeling not myself. I would have random black outs and I would get light headed. Then today I was throwing up a vigorous amount of blood"

The doctor began to examine me with his eyes then he asked "Is there a reason why you have bruises on your face and your arms?"

I hesitated for a bit and spoke "I'd rather not talk about it"

He got up and closed the door then walked back over to me "Look don't be afraid to tell me these things, I'm a doctor I can help you. Now tell me what happened, i'll keep this between me and you"

"I got into a fight today"

"Just a fight...nothing more?"

I nodded and lied straight out of my mouth "Yeah that's it"

"....Okay, well there can be a few reasons why you are having these blackouts and getting light headed all the time. Have you ever experienced any head trauma?"

I responded nervously "I um...I attempted to kill myself"

"By attempting what do you mean?"

"I shot myself in the head" I moved my hair to show him the scar on my head "Sadly, I lost my sight in my right eye from doing that"

"I'm sorry to hear that, was this recent?"

I thought about it "It was... a couple of weeks ago"

"I believe the blackouts and feeling light headed are just the horrible side effects that you permanently have from injuring yourself, But as for the throwing up blood there can be a few things"

"Okay what is it?"

The doctor continued "There's some damage going on inside of your stomach or it can be that..."

"It can be what?"

"It can be a sign that you may have miscarried due to something brutal happening to you for instance the fight you said that you had today. Did you get hit in the stomach area"

"...Yes"

He cleared his throat "I'm sorry to hear that"

I sat in silence and felt tears fill my eyes "Um..." I took in a deep breath, "Can you check to see if I am pregnant or was?"