Chapter: 44

<Tiana's P.O.V>

When Chris  gave me the gun I honestly didn't know what to do. He said either kill him or them, I couldn't do it. All of them had a reason to live for except for me. I'm the one who caused all of this, all this started because I kissed Tyga.

I put my baby down and laid him on the bed next to Chris and I stepped back a couple of feet.

"Chris please open your eyes"

He opened his eyes and noticed the baby was laying next to him.

"Tiana don't shoot me with the baby sitting next to me, I don't want my blood on him."

I raised the gun as a tear fell from my eye "I can't kill you, I love you and our child too much."

"So you're gonna kill us?" Tyga butted in.

"I'm the cause of all of this....Chris you asked me earlier how much I loved you....."

He looked up at me "I remember...but Tiana"

"I said I'll kill for you.... and I'll die for you, that's how deep my love is for you"

Chris eyes began to tear up "Tiana"

I raised the gun to my head and closed my eyes. The last words I could say was "I love you"

<Tyga's P.O.V>

I watched as Tiana put the gun up to her head, I was praying that she wouldn't do what I think she was gonna do. But after she told Chris 'I Love You', Tiana pulled the trigger and collapsed on the floor. My heart dropped and I looked in pure shock.

All I heard were screams around me. Chris ran over to her body and cradled Tiana in his arms.

Then Chris cried out "It Should've Been Me, You Didn't Deserve This!!, Baby Please Get Up! Pleaasee I Can't Live Without You!"

I felt so bad for him especially the baby, now he's not gonna know how it feels to be raised by a mother.

Lydia was in the same shock that I was, she could barely move.

"Chris! We gotta bring her to the hospital, we still might have time." I implied.

Chris untied me and walked back over to Tiana's body "She's gone bro, there's nothing we can do. She's not even breathing"

I got up from the bed and picked the baby up who was crying hysterically not knowing what was going on.

Then Chris grabbed the gun while he cradled Tiana's body.

"Chris put it down bro"

He shook his head while more tears fell from his face.

I could hear the pain in his voice as he began to talk "I can't live without her....she meant the world to me."

"Please don't do it bro, think about your son. He needs you."

Chris looked at me then looked at his son. I could see that he was debating with himself, I was just praying he'd choose the right thing to do.

Chris slowly put the gun down and continued to cry. I honestly felt so bad for him, even though I fucked up as a friend I'm still gonna be there for him.

"If you call 9-1-1 I'm going to jail or they're gonna investigate how everything happened....It'll be easier if I just killed myself. At least I'll be with Tiana again"

"I won't let you go to jail Chris I'll make sure of it but just please don't take your life bro, I actually care about you" I spoke truthfully.

He scuffled "Care? Since when did you ever give a fuck about me?! You didn't care when you willingly fucked my girl!"