Chapter: 34

<Tyga's P.O.V>

After Tiana called me I decided to come over so we can talk about this situation. When she told me Chris was cooking I willingly declined. I know for a fact that this man can't cook worth for damn. I learned the hard way when this nigga made me a grilled cheese sandwich. What nigga can't make a sandwich? It really baffled the fuck outta me.

When I made it to Chris and Tiana's crib I rang the doorbell. Then within seconds later Tiana opened the door while she was holding my godson.

"Wassup Ti, what's good lil man. Aye where Chris at?"

She sighed "He's still cooking"

"Why don't you just tell that nigga that he can't cook?" I said while walking in their house.

"I'm not tryna break my baby's heart. But I tried telling him before but we ended up arguing so I just said fuck it"

As Tiana said that I followed her into the living room.

I laughed "Well did you order the food?"

Then Chris walked in the living room "Ordered what?"

"Tyga was just telling me that he ordered some stuff for the baby"

I nodded in agreement "Yeah"

"Oh ok well the food is done, imma make y'all a plate"

This nigga really tryna make sure we eat that nasty bullshit.

But I played along while gassing his head up "What you make bro? You always making some exquisite ass meals"

Chris smile hard as fuck "I made some steak with mashed potatoes and gravy, with some mixed veggies, and I made mac&cheese"

I saw Tiana's eyes widen when he mentioned mac&cheese. I'm guessing he made it before and failed.

"Wow that sounds yummy babe" Tiana lied straight out of her mouth.

She knows good and well nothing this man makes is 'Yummy'.

Chris walked off happy then I looked at Tiana and laughed "I'm not finna eat that shit Ti, when the pizza coming?"

"In fifteen minutes but look when they come imma let you answer the door and imma help you sneak the food in the kitchen"

"Bet"

Me and Tiana went over to the couch and sat down.

"So Michael I really think we need to get Aaron out of the picture"

I rubbed my chin "What was you thinking of? You wanna kill him?"

"No I feel like we should have a sit down conversation with him and Maliah to talk about this whole thing"

"Won't that make it worse?"

"It's better telling the truth than lying"

I continued "True but Maliah was telling me that he be abusing her. I can't let him do that while she's carrying my child"

Tiana nodded "Ok hear me out, I know you're a amazing ass lawyer and I was thinking that you could help Maliah get a restraining order against him"

"I can do that but didn't you say that he would try to take Maliah's daughter away from her?"

Tiana nodded "Yeah, If it comes to that point then your really gonna have to help Maliah out because she loves her daughter"

"Ok... I'll help but I feel like if I have a sit down conversation with both of them then all hell is gonna break loose"