Chapter: 48

<Unknown P.O.V>

When Chris texted me saying he needed my help I was willing. I've been warning him for the longest but he seems to never listen or he just doesn't take me serious. I can understand why because he barely knows me...but I know him. Have you heard of second chances? That's what God gave me...I honestly don't know why because I've sinned so much. But I guess this is God's plan.

A few hours ago when I was talking to Joyce I decided to warn her as well because I knew she needed to help Chris.
I felt that she knew that Chris was in danger but she didn't say shit about it. That's when I knew I had to take matters into my own hands.

I quickly left and went straight to the airport to get the first flight to Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

How did I know he was there?

When me and Chris were in Virginia together I put a tracker in his phone so I'd know where he would be going.

I always knew about him and Lydia before he even told me but I stayed lowkey. I just sat back and watched everything play out.

I was staying at a hotel down here in Baton Rouge so it was easy for me to go to Chris.

Soon after he texted me I tracked down where he was at and got the address down then I ordered an Uber. Thankfully the Uber was only 7 minutes away from me.

When the Uber arrived I decided to call Chris. Within seconds later he answered.

[Phone Convo]

Chris-Hello?.....Hello?

Me- I uh....I'm in on my way....Did you get the baby?

Chris-Tiana?

Me-Chris did you get the baby?

Chris-No... I can't find him

Me- Give me a few minutes and I'll be there ok?

Chris-Tiana can you please tell me that it's you

Me-....Tiana's dead.

[End Of Convo]

I quickly hung up and sighed. It's heartbreaking because I could hear the hurt in his voice. He needs to stop asking for Tiana because she's dead and gone....

~10 minutes later~

When I arrived I told the Uber driver to drop me off around the corner from the house. The house looked heavily guarded from in the front so I snuck in through a side window.

They mainly couldn't see me because I was wearing all black, plus it was nighttime.

When I successfully got in the house and texted Chris to see where he was.

<Chris P.O.V>

I was quietly roaming around the halls then I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and read the text 'I'm in the house where are you?' I responded then waited for her to find me. I kept walking then I felt someone grab me and pull me into a dark room.

Hands covered my mouth then I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear.

"Shhh don't make a sound it's me. When I let go of your mouth turn around slowly and I'll turn on a light"

I nodded then she let her hand off of my mouth.

I watched her walk in the darkness, the moonlight hit at certain spots in the room so it was easy to scope out her silhouette.
Then she turned a lamp on that was placed on a small table.