Chapter: 39

~2 weeks Later~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I can't believe I'm gonna be someone's wife. I'm honestly so happy that Chris finally confirmed that he was gonna marry me. When I first told Tyga the news he didn't congratulate me like how I wanted him to....instead it lead to something else.

{Flashback:

After that whole day of being with Chris and the baby I decided to step out just to tell Tyga the news.
I would've called him but I didn't want Chris to hear my conversation.

I got up from the bed and started putting my clothes on.

"Where you going Ti?"

I got startled and turned around "Huh?"

"I said where you going?" Chris repeated in a tired voice.

"I'm going to the store real quick I just remembered that I had to get some more diapers for the baby"

Technically I wasn't lying because I did have to re-up on diapers.

He nodded and laid back down "Make sure you bring me back the jumbo box of honey buns"

"Alright baby go to sleep" I chuckled.

I finished getting dressed then I grabbed the car keys and my phone then I left.

A few minutes later I arrived to Tyga's house and I rang the doorbell.

Weirdly in seconds he answered, I thought he was gonna be sleep but I guess he stayed up just like I did.

"Ti what you doing here?"

I sighed "We gotta talk"

He moved over signaling me to come in.

I walked inside and I felt his eyes staring at me as I walked past him.
I also felt the built up tension between us.

"Go straight to the living room I was just watching a movie in there"

I nodded "Ok"

As I walked to the living room Tyga followed behind me then we both sat on the couch facing each other.

"So what do you wanna talk about?"

I smiled nervously "Me and Chris are officially getting married...I'm just waiting on him to propose"

"That's why you came here? To tell me that bullshit?"

"I thought you would've been happy for me?"

He scuffled "Happy? You know what get out because I'm not gonna sit here and let you play with my feelings."

"Feelings?" I laughed out "You talking about the kiss? That meant nothing to me"

"It didn't?" I heard his voice softened up.

"Look I hope I didn't hurt your feelings but I'm getting married now so there's nothing you can do about it"

Tyga looked at me then he leaned in and kissed my lips.
I deepened the kiss and sat on top of his lap.

He stopped me and bit his lip "So you think there's nothing I can do about it?"

"Nope" I lied

He grabbed my ass then he kissed me again "I guess I'm gon' have to show you"