Chapter: 50

~The Next Day~

<Chris P.O.V>

When we arrived to Virginia yesterday we decided to just relax and chill at my crib. That honestly gave a nigga a lot of breathing room before I would go to the feds today. For some reason I had a gut feeling that I was gonna get locked up. Maybe I was just being paranoid as usual. Besides, when they see that Tiana is alive then I should be ok...Right?

I decided to get dressed a little different today because I wanted to look a little more decent....a little more professional.

So I decided to wear a suit so I could look like a business man. I thought it'll be a bonus for me cuz they don't lock up niggas with suits. Especially as clean as my suit is, a nigga looked like I could be working at a cubicle or some shit. (Chris outfit in MM)

I looked at myself in the mirror and did a 360 and smirked.

"Damn I can get all the hoes looking like this" I said hyping myself up.

"What hoes?"

I turned around to see Tiana looking at me with her arms folded.

Then I chuckled nervously "Oh , I was just saying a nigga look good. I mean come on look at me"

"You cute"

"Cute? Baby don't act like I ain't the sexiest nigga you ever seen"

Tiana began to cough "I gotta check on the baby"

"Don't start that coughing shit Ti, so I ain't the sexiest nigga you ever seen?"

She shook her head "You're not babe"

"Wooow so I'm an ugly nigga now?"

"I meaaaaan...."

Then we both started laughing. I knew my babygirl was joking around.

I walked up to her and grabbed her waist "You need to stop playing with me."

"Okay Ugly, lemme go check on our son"

I gripped her waist tightly while I pulled her body closer to me "You gonna stop calling a nigga ugly"

"U..G..L..Y, You ugly ass lil boy" Tiana laughed out.

"You lucky a nigga got this suit on"

She looked at me confused "Why do you even have a suit on for? We only going to your momma's job"

"Because I look more professional like this"

Tiana rolled her eyes "Chris you're doing the most, we only gonna be there for 10 to 15 minutes at the most"

"Ok? And your point is?"

"Boy let me go I gotta check on our baby"

"Not until you say I'm the sexiest nigga alive and you give me a fat juicy kiss"

Tiana grabbed my face with both hands and stood on the tip of her toes "You, Christopher Maurice Brown are the most annoying nigga I've ever met. But your dick game is outta this world"

After that she kissed me on my forehead then she laughed to herself.

"Get out my room ugly, get our son dressed"

"Awww is my baby mad?" Tiana joked.

I smirked "I'm perfectly fine, now get out before I really hop out this suit and fuck the shit outta you right now"

"I got you later... but imma leave now so you can keep hyping yourself up in that hot ass Steve Harvey suit"

After that Tiana walked out of my room laughing. She's just a hater, I know I look clean as fuck in this suit. A lot of niggas can't pull off what I can.