Chapter: 57

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Okay I hope that I don't sound like a horrible person but I lied to Chris, but let me tell you why. It was the only way I could get him to come inside the mental institution. But he's just having a little 'check up'...well that's what I hope it just is because if something is really wrong with him...hopefully they'll still let me take him home cuz most likely they might take him away. BUT if they find out that hes just doing hard drugs then they might send him to rehab. Imma just hope that he's ok and that he's just been having a few outbursts.

We walked into the institution and Chris wrapped his arm around my waist "So why are we here Tiana?'

"You want me to tell you the truth baby?"

"Yeah..why wouldn't you?"

I cleared my throat "Ok, so I brought you here today because you're gonna have a little check up"

"Check up? Baby I'm fine I just..."

I stopped walking and looked at Chris "You just what?"

"....Never mind let me just get checked out real quick, since you think something is wrong with a nigga" he laughed off.

"No Chris finish what you were saying"

He shook his head and walked to the check in desk and made his self a walk-in appointment.

After making his own appointment the lady told us to sit in the waiting room so we did. I just wanna know what the fuck Chris was about to say.

"So what are we gonna name our baby girl? Let's do something old school like JoAnne"

I looked at him crazy "Boy hell no"

"Joyce Jr ?"

I chuckled "First of all I'm not pregnant and Secondly I'd never name my daughter that if I have a daughter in the future"

"You are pregnant Ti, you know how many times I nutted inside of you?"

"Excuse me?!" An older woman intervened in our conversation.

Chris mean mugged her, "Yes?"

"It's inappropriate to be talking about stuff like that I have my kid here!"

"Bitch fuck yo kid and mind your fucking business! I was talking to my fiancé but you decided to be nosey as hell. So what I suggest you should do is pay attention to your ugly ass kid and not me ma'am!"

I face palmed myself and sighed "Chris...you didn't have to be so mean"

"No baby that nosey ass bitch was listening to our conversation for no reason. And why is a kid in here in the first place, we in a mental hospital is the little nigga retarded or something?"

"Chris?!" I said hitting him.

"Don't talk about my son that way!"

Chris stuck his middle finger up at the lady and continued to talk to me "Anyways, like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. I know  for a fact that you're pregnant"

"I'm not Chris"

"We'll see babygirl" he responded smiling.

I shook my head and sighed, I don't know why he's so obsessed with getting me pregnant or wanting me to be pregnant.
A few minutes later a nurse came in and looked on her clipboard and read off Chris name.

"Christopher Brown?"

He looked up and licked his lips "Yeah thats me"

Me and him got up and followed the nurse down the hallway and into one of the rooms.