Chapter: 70

*A few hours later*

<Chris P.O.V>

When I woke up my whole body was numb. I looked around and noticed I was laying in a hospital bed. What am I doing here? I turned to my left to see my mom holding my kids. How did I get here? As I tried to sit up random pain started to occur throughout my mid section and all I can do was lay back down and wince in pain.

"Ow Fuck!" I groaned loudly.

My mom turned to me and spoke "Everything is gonna be ok Chris just lay back and stay calm"

"Ma why the fu... I mean why am I in a hospital bed? What happened?"

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head "No, what happened?"

"I'm gonna refresh your memory, Tiana set you up and tried to kill you. But I called the police and the paramedics and they rushed you over here to the hospital"

My mind slowly started to refresh on what happened. When I thought about it my heart broke.

I can't believe Tiana did this and to think I loved this girl....

Just thinking about it made me tear up "I loved her so much... I did everything for this girl and the crazy thing is that she never loved me"

"Forget her"

I shouted as loud as I possibly could "No! She Played Me! She Made Me Do Shit I Never Wanted To Do, But I Did It Because I LOVED Her!"

My heart shattered into a million of pieces. All the feelings I felt for Tiana were dead.

At this moment Tiana meant nothing to me.

"I wanted to talk about that...when you were under anesthesia you said a few things that caught my attention"

I looked at her confused "Like what?"

"You told me that you killed people for Tiana...is that true?"

"I...I-"

Before I could finish she cut me off "Chris I'm your mother, the only woman you can actually trust, you can tell me anything...I want no secrets between us"

I took in a deep breath and spoke "It's true"

"So you killed Saige...Dave...and a girl named Lydia?"

I nodded "Yes ma'am"

"Was it because of Tiana?"

I looked at her and a tear rolled down my face slowly "Yeah....I did it because I loved her"

"You didn't think anything was wrong with killing innocent people for a female?"

"But I loved her" I tried to explain.

My mom shook her head "Love is blind...I learned that the hard way with your father when he killed your brother and tried to kill me"

"I'm just so hurt ma"

"I know, I know but I promise you're gonna get through it. It's never gonna be easy but you'll get through it Christopher"

I wiped the tear off my face then I asked "Do you know where Tiana is?"

"Her and Dee are still under police custody until further notice"

"I need to see her...I gotta talk to her one last time"

"That's not happening anytime soon"

I looked at her confused "Why not?"

"Christopher look where you're at, you have to heal. Did you forget that you just got shot up today"