Chapter: 56

~The Next Morning~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I woke up in Chris arms and I looked up and noticed that he was still sleeping. I wanted to get up but he had an unusual tight grip around my body. I tried my best to get loose but I couldn't. When I looked up at him again he was wide awake and smiling at me.

"Where you tryna go Tiana?"

"To the bathroom...I need to pee"

Chris looked down at me and kissed my forehead "No you don't, you just wanna leave me again"

"I gotta use the bathroom Chris, then after that I have to get my son"

He corrected me "You mean our son? I'll go with you"

"No I'm fine Chris just stay here, I'm gonna come back"

"....Okay, Just hurry up I wanna see my son"

I lifted myself up from Chris body and I noticed something completely wrong.

Then I looked at Chris to see him smirking at me.

"Chris why am I naked?"

He bit his lip and grabbed my hips "You were amazing last night baby, now go ahead and get dressed so you can pick our son up"

"You raped me?"

"No.. I made love to you...while you were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful sleeping"

I looked at him crazy "Chris! You fucked me without consent, that's rape!"

"....Technically you said yes in your sleep sooo technically I didn't rape you"

I swear something is mentally wrong with Chris. He used to never act like this. I'm trying to figure out what went wrong.

I put my clothes on walked over to the bathroom. I heard Chris get up from the bed and follow me to the bathroom.

I turned around to see him fully naked with a sinister look in his eyes.

"What do you want Chris?"

He smiled "You know what I want babygirl...you're just playing hard to get. All you gotta do is just let me love you"

"Not right now Chris..."

Chris pinned me up against the wall then tried kissing me but I kept moving my head.

He punched the wall in frustration leaving a hole in it "Why Do You Keep Pushing Me Away?!"

"Because I need space Chris" I responded calmly.

"I gave you a week Tiana, how much longer do you plan on staying away from me?"

I spoke truthfully "I can't leave you now....because I wanna help you"

"Help me? Baby I'm fine, I just get mad from time to time but that's normal"