Chapter: 51

~The Next Day ~

<Chris P.O.V>

Last night I came in the house late for a reason, it wasn't accidental. I planned all of this just so Tiana's surprise could be a little more special. I woke up before she could so I could have everything ready in time. But before doing that I did my morning routine and I got dressed.

I went downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

Yesterday I told her that I was gonna do it but for some reason she insisted on doing it herself. Maybe it's because I've already did a lot of work yesterday and she wanted me to take a break.

"Good morning ma"

She turned to me and smiled "Good morning Christopher, how did you sleep last night?"

"I didn't" I said smirking.

"Christopher"

I began to laugh "I'm just joking ma, I went took a nap for almost three hours"

"You must be tired"

"Surprisingly I'm not, I'm energized and fully charged up like a crack fiend"

My mom began to laugh at my words "After sleeping for about three hours?"

"It's not the sleep that has me energized if you catch my drift" I said winking at her.

"Christopher that's nasty"

"I'm grown ma, how you think Marcell got here? He didn't just come out of nowhere by me kissing Tiana's forehead, I put in extra hard work for him to be here"

My mom scrunched up her face and continued cooking "I don't need to know that boy"

"It's true" I laughed.

"So is Tiana up yet?"

I smirked "She's not gonna be up for another few hours so we got a lot of time."

"Well when I get finished with making breakfast I want you to wake her up"

"Alright ma. Where's the baby?"

"He's in the living room laying down"

I nodded and walked over to the living room to see my little man knocked out on the couch. I didn't want to disturb him so I just left the living room and and walked back upstairs.

I walked back inside my bedroom and watched Tiana sleep from about a few seconds.
I knew that she wasn't getting up anytime soon unless I woke her up.

I was debating to myself if I should slip the ring on her finger right then and there...but I remembered that I planned something special for today.

"Chris?"

I turned to see Tiana coming from out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. I looked back at the bed and noticed she wasn't even there, I could've sworn I just seen her sleeping in the bed just now.

"Tiana...weren't you just laying down on the bed?"

She looked at me crazy "No, I just hopped out of the shower."

What the fuck? I know I'm not seeing shit...

"Well um when you finished getting dressed I want you to come downstairs to the kitchen, my momma is making breakfast"

Tiana smiled "Ok I'll be there in a little bit"

I nodded and walked out the room while closing the door behind me. Maybe I'm trippin cuz I didn't get enough sleep.