Chapter: 17

<Saige P.O.V>

I slowly woke up to someone calling my name. I honestly didn't know what was going on everything was a blur. But I kept hearing this voice call my name. When I gained consciousness I noticed it was Trey sitting across from me tied up in rope. I looked down at myself and noticed that I was tied up also.

"Saige Can You Hear Me?" He asked.

I nodded and looked around "Where are we?"

"We're In Tiana's basement."

I tried to loosen myself up in the ropes but I couldn't, they were too tight.

"Trey we gotta get out of here this bitch is crazy"

He nodded "I swear she was never like this. I never seen her like this before."

"I wonder why" I said hinting sarcasm.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Trey you let your friends rape that girl that's fucking disgusting"

He raised his eyebrow "You serious?! I already apologized for my actions Saige"

"Apologies don't mean shit Trey"

"Saige is right Trey"

Me and Trey both turned to see Chris sitting in a chair tied up just like us.

I looked at Chris in shock "Chris what's going on?"

Then he spoke "Isn't it obvious Saige. Tiana is gonna kill us one by one"

"I can't let this happen"

We all heard the basement door open and saw Tiana come down the steps.

She looked at Trey and pulled a gun out.

"Baby you don't have to do this" Chris pleaded.

Tiana shot Trey then walked over to Chris "Why not? It's gonna be so fun Chris"

She kissed his lips then walked over over to me. I grew nervous because I didn't know if I was gonna die today.

Trey kept yelling in pain while Chris kept his head down.

Then I spoke "Tiana just let me go and we can talk about this"

"What is there to talk about?! I'm done talking Saige and beside Trey deserves what's coming to him, same with you"

I pleaded "Please don't kill me"

She raised her eyebrow and smiled "Why would I waste my bullets on you?"

Tiana walked away and shot Trey in the head. Blood splattered everywhere including on me. I felt disgusted knowing that my now deceased cousin blood was on me.

"Treyyy!" I cried out.

Even though he did a lot of horrible shit in his life he didn't deserve to die.

"Shit! My gun is jammed, I'll be back in a jiffy folks" Tiana said leaving the basement.

Then Chris lifted his head up and spoke "Saige imma need you to be strong right now and try to get free of these ropes."

"Chris I cant" I cried.

"Saige This Is Our Lives That We're Talking About Here! Try To Free Yourself Then Help Untie Me Before She Comes Back!" He whispered loudly.

I nodded "Ok, I'll Try"

I struggled for a minute but I managed to get myself free from the ropes.