Chapter: 30

{Recap:

"Chris get Dave and his twins up for me" I asked.

"Ok baby"

Chris kissed me then he went upstairs. I continued to talk to Joyce while making the plates then a few short minutes later Chris walked up to me and pulled me to the side.

Then he yelled "Mama Imma be right back I just gotta show Tiana something that I forgot to show her yesterday."

Joyce nodded and continued to eat her breakfast the Chris Brown me upstairs and started whispering.

"Baby Dave and the twins are gone"

I whispered back "What? Where are they?"

Then Chris handed me a note and I read it.

<Chris P.O.V>

When I handed Tiana the note I pulled her in our room and closed the door. I wanted her to sit down and read it because I know that when she was gonna read it that it'll make her upset.

Then Tiana spoke "Why you bring me in here?"

"Cuz you need to sit and read this shit"

"Alright"

She sat on the bed and began to read:

-I overheard you guys conversation last night and I'm disgusted, Both of you are murderers.
I knew something was off yesterday with you Chris, nothing really sat well with me. And Tiana I actually cared about you but you're crazy too. You and your "boyfriend" can rot in hell for what you've done. I would go to the police but I don't know if they're in it too. Now I've learned not to trust NO ONE, you'll never see me or my kids again

                                              ~Dave.E

Tiana looked up at me and sighed "This is exactly why I wanted to kill him Chris. But Nooo you wanted him to stay alive."

"It's your fault he heard us" I shrugged.

"Are you fucking serious? You can't whisper for shit Chris"

I rolled my eyes "You act like you're the best whisperer in the world Tiana. And stop panicking everything is gonna be fine"

"No it's not, plus your mom is downstairs wondering where Dave and his kids are."

"We'll just tell her that they're not here, then they'll put out a missing persons case and they'll find his ass. Plain and simple Ti now stop worrying baby I got this"

Then Tiana stood up "Since you got this then let's go downstairs so you can tell her"

I got up and kissed her then I opened the door "After you beautiful"

She rolled her eyes and walked out the door. Then I followed her until we made it back downstairs to the kitchen.

"What took you two so long"