Chapter: 49

~The Next Day~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Last night was amazing. I woke up with the biggest smile on my face just reminiscing on what Chris did to me last night. When I got up I went to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

"Tiana?! Where you at baby?!"

I poked my head out of the shower and responded "I'm In The Shower Baby!"

"Without Me?!" He yelled back.

I chuckled and ignored him as I continued to wash myself up.
Then I heard the bathroom door open.

"Chris what are you doing?"

He smacked his teeth "Chill out I forgot my retainer on top of the sink"

"You don't even wear a fucking retainer Chris you ain't slick"

Chris stayed silent. Then the shower curtain opened and Chris hopped inside the shower and stood behind me.

"You look good" He said licking his pink lips.

"Chris Get Out!"

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. Now I felt his erect penis pressed up against me.

Then he whispered in my ear "You tryna finish what we were doing last night?"

"No...get out"

"Whyyy?" Chris whined.

"Chris get out, you need to check on the baby"

He finally came to his senses after I said that, then he replied "Oh damn I forgot about his ass"

Chris hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him then went to go check on the baby. Now I could finally take a shower in peace.

When I was taking a shower weird thoughts began to cloud my mind.
I tried singing a song to clear those delusional thoughts inside my head. But, they kept coming back no matter how loud I sang.

I swear I haven't been the same after I shot myself. My mental has been out of control but I've learned how to atone it.

"Everything is gonna be ok....Everything is gonna be fine" I whispered to myself.

Hopefully what I was telling myself was true.

~45 minutes later~

After getting out of the shower I brushed my teeth then left the bathroom.
I decided to get fully dressed and head down to the lobby.

When I was about to open the door Chris quickly stopped me.

"Ti...where you about to go?"

I responded "I'm going downstairs to find out when the check-out time is, stay here with the baby I'll be back"

"Oh ok hurry up, I don't like being away from you for too long"

I nodded then left the room. I headed to the elevator and began to randomly cry my eyes out. It's honestly frustrating on my behalf because I can't control certain emotions anymore.
My whole mentality was fucked up... but I gotta pay the price for what I did. Half blind and an irrational mess, it's honestly too much to handle.

The real reason why I left was because I had to clear my mind for a bit.

I left the hotel and just took a walk. I purposely left my phone because I didn't want to be bothered. But I knew I wouldn't take too long because I honestly wanted to get back to Chris and our baby.