Chapter: 7

<Trey's P.O.V>

I couldn't get her words out of my mind. It kept repeating in my head 'I don't love you no more'. That shit really cut me deep mainly because I still loved her. I went back to my house and went straight to my room, I looked at the bed for a few minutes just thinking about the mistake I made.

"Fuck!" I yelled out in frustration.

Not only was I mad at my friends for hurting Tiana but I was mad at myself for even calling and telling them what to do.

Who the fuck is Chris? She said his name during sex and she said his name over the phone. If that's the nigga I caught her with the other day imma find her and kill her myself.

~Back At Tiana's Mom House~

<Chris P.O.V>

When Tiana handed me the paper I read it and was in shock. I honestly couldn't believe it. It was a police report with a letter attached to it.

The police report said that it was a freak accident and they found my mom and brother dead in the living room. Supposedly I was the only survivor.

Then I read the letter I noticed that it was a confession.

Then I read:

                                                     Feb.17,2012

-I feel so horrible but I wanted her life, she had everything that was mine. She had my husband, my dream home, even the baby boy that I always wanted. So I took everything that was rightfully mine. I felt terrible for taking a child's life but I only wanted one boy. Christopher. He was the only son of Clinton so I took him. Well actually me and Clinton set this whole thing up. After I got custody of Chris, his father....my husband Clinton changed his last name to Evans, for safety purposes. I raised him like he was my own but every time I looked in that boy's face I seen Joyce. It made me madder each day.

He's was turning 18 in a few months and I was planning to let him go. I planned to give him to his father since he was so 'obsessed' with him. But I care about Chris more than Clinton. I love him like he's my own child but Clinton just wants to make his life a living hell.

I stopped reading and looked up at Tiana.

"So your mother did all of this? Out of Envy? Tiana imma ask you one more time because something is not sitting right with me"

She looked at me confused "What?"

"You sure you don't remember me? Out of all these years, you never knew me? You never thought to look in my room that's been untouched for years in your moms house?"

"Chris I swear to you I don't know anything. If I did wouldn't you think I'd tell you?"

I sighed "You right....this is just a lot right now"

"You can't go back to that mental institution Chris, it's not safe"

"I know Ti but where would I go? I don't have nowhere to live, I don't have any money, I don't got shit."

Tiana thought to herself for a minute and she said "We can frame them. We got all the evidence that we need so we can just call the police"

"That's a great idea but let's hold off on that for a couple of days, I wanna talk to Dr.Evans personally."

"Are you crazy?! You don't know what that man could do to you!"

I grabbed her hand and spoke "I know but just trust me. Give me three days."