Chapter: 5

<Chris P.O.V>

I gotta find out when I'm getting out of here because I can't stand to sit in here knowing that Tiana is in trouble. I just wanna be the man she can run to, I want to protect her at all costs. But I can't do none of those things if I'm being confined in this place.
My plan is to use Nurse Banks so she can get me details on when I'm getting out. Tonight I was expecting her to come to my room so I had a plan.

I laid on my bed and waited for her to come like she said, I hope she ain't forgot. I sat up and walked to the bathroom so I can splash some water on my face so I could stay up.

I heard my room door opened and it was her. Just in time.

"Christopher?" She whispered.

I walked out the bathroom just to let her know I was here "Wassup baby, you ready for tonight"

She grinned "Hell yeah, I bought condoms too"

"Go ahead and take your clothes off then lay face down on the bed"

She nodded "Ok boo"

She handed me the box of condoms then she started to strip in front of me. Her body was nice but I wasn't too crazy for it, I wasn't even hard yet. But I gotta change of plans, imma do what my mans Tyga did in my dream.

Imma fuck this nurse then imma get them keys. I didn't have time to be asking her about shit that didn't concern her.

I already had no shirt on already so I just took my pants and my underwear off and I walked over to the bed.

I opened up the box of condoms and took one out. Then I put the condom on before slid myself inside. I gripped her hips tight and I started pounding her inside.

She bit down on the pillow trying to hold in her loud moans. I knew I had her where I wanted her.

~30 minutes later~

After me and her climaxed. I took the condom off and I laid down with her for a little bit and I began to work my magic.

"Chris that was amazing, it was the best I ever had"

I chuckled "I can give you more... but there's one thing you gotta do for me"

"What is it"

"Let me borrow the keys to the hospital"

She chuckled "I can't let you take the keys"

I began to kiss her neck while I guided my hand down to her 'lips'

"Why not baby? It's just for one night, I'll bring it back to you in the morning"

I began to rub her clit just get her a little more vulnerable.

"Chriiis"

I inserted two fingers inside of her and I started motioning in and out. I went slow at first then I began to speed up the pace.

"So is that a yes?" I whispered in her ear.

"Y-Yesss" she moaned.

I smirked and started going faster.

"What was that?"

Then she moaned "Fuuuck Yes Chris, You Can Have It Baby"

After that I felt her walls tightening up and she came on my fingers. I let her lick the juices of my fingers and we both got dressed. She gave me the keys with ease and she kissed me.

"Thank you babygirl"

She smiled hard "You're welcome daddy, I'll see you tomorrow so you can give me my keys."