Chapter: 42

~Saturday~
•11:25 am•
<Chris P.O.V>

It amazes me how Tiana finally decided to be bold. I'm glad I pushed her to where I wanted her, now I'm gonna make her ass look stupid. Why do you think I'm so calm? I'm surprised that she didn't even catch on. But I promised myself after this imma cut all ties with Lydia. Hopefully Lydia will understand.

I was headed off to Tyga's house to drop the baby off. When we arrived there I rang the doorbell a couple of times and waited for him to answer.

3 minutes past and I grew impatient.

"Where the fuck is this man?" I said to myself while holding the baby.

I began to walk around the house heading towards the back. I went to see if I can get in through the back door.

Surprisingly it was open.

I walked around to see if Tyga was around but I couldn't find his ass anywhere. I went up to his room and started looking around.....maybe he wasn't home.

So I thought....

I heard something outside his room. I walked out and walked down the hallway. As I was walking closer and closer the noises grew louder until I stopped at the last door on the left.

I looked down my son then I pressed my ear against the door and all I could hear were loud moans.

I opened the door to see Tyga fucking Tiana. No matter how hard I usually portray myself a nigga was really hurt.

"So this what y'all doing?" I said out loud.

Both of them looked at me in shock then Tiana tried to cover herself.

Then she began to stutter "C-Chris W-What are y-you doing here?"

"Tiana I thought you was at the store?"

"I'm so sorry baby"

I sighed and held my tears in. I honestly was hurt but at the same time I should've known this shit was gonna happen.

Then Tyga interrupted "Aye bro I'm so sorry you had to see this"

"Tiana get dressed and let's go, Tyga before I let you watch MY child please take a shower first."

He nodded "Ok...Look bro I'm really sorry"

"Take a shower Michael" I said in a stern tone.

He put his underwear on then left the room. Now it was just Me, Tiana, and the baby.

"Chr-"

I cut her off "Get dressed Tiana"

She nodded and started to get dressed. I left the room and went downstairs in the living room and just sat in silence.
The anger was fuming inside of me but I tried my best to contain it.

I rocked the baby back and forth while I just stared into space thinking of all the different ways I can kill Tiana and Tyga.

"Baby?"

I smiled and turned around "Hi beautiful, come sit down"

"Ok" she said walking towards me trying to sit on the same couch as me.

But I stopped her "Don't sit next to me"

Tiana got startled then she sat on the couch opposite from me.

"Chris....I know you're upset and I apologize but I can't hide the feelings I have for Tyga"

I looked at her confused "Do you even love me?"