Chapter: 58

<Chris P.O.V>

I woke up and I saw that Tiana was still sleeping. I decided to get up and check on my son and surprisingly he was sleeping heavily. Since both of them were knocked out I decided to clean myself up. I had dried blood on my face and scrapes and bruises covering my body. Tiana really fucked a nigga up.

I walked over to the bathroom and decided to take a shower I had to wash all the blood off me.

As I turned the shower on I waited till steam filled the room before I stripped naked and hopped in.

I lathered up the Dove soap in my wash cloth and I began to clean myself. I guess to cut time I decided to sing what was on my mind.

If you stay away from me too long, I (stay away from me)
I might swim for it
If you keep your love from me, girl, I might
I might just keep going (ooh)
'Round and 'round in circles
Could you stop fuckin' with my head? (Head)
'Cause I see the color purple (ooh)
Don't break my heart (ooh)
Don't wanna see
Red, red (baby, I don't wanna see)
Red (ooh, ooh, ooh)
Don't wanna see, see, red (ooh, ooh)
Eyes turnin' blurry
I don't want this, bringin' down out that part of me
(Don't wanna see-see)

All the pain I was feeling was coming out in my words. Deep down I was hurting bad and I always tried to hide it.
But I only tried to hide my feelings because only bad things come from it.

The maniac that I became when I let my feelings come out was really above me.

I honestly feel like I've turned into a monster.

After washing myself up I just let the water beam down on my body.

Then I felt a pair of soft hands caress my back, then I felt a set of lips kiss me gently on my back.
I turned around to see Tiana standing there. I grabbed her wash cloth and began to wash the blood from off her face.

Then I pulled her close to me and just held her in my arms.

"I never meant to hurt you" I whispered to her.

Tiana looked up at me and kissed me "I know baby, just keep holding me"

Then I continued "Tomorrow I'm going back to the hospital...you think you can hold it down when I'm gone?"

"You know I will baby but you don't have to go until Thursday which is in like a few days"

"It's okay I wanna go early, I need to get my shit together for the sake of me and my kids. And .....I just wanna do right by you"

Tiana responded "Chris.... you'll always tell me the truth right?"

"Of course as long as you do the same"

"Ok, um can I ask you something without you getting mad?"

I nodded "Go ahead Ti"

"Have you ever....did like....hardcore drugs before?"

I laughed uncontrollably "So you think I'm a crackhead or something?"

"I never said that I just wondered if you ever did drugs"

I chuckled "I smoke weed"

"Just weed?"

"And cigarettes but imma quit soon"

Tiana looked up at me with a curious look then asked "Are you sure?"

"....Yeah"

Tiana seemed unsure but she nodded "Okay"