Chapter: 8

{Flashback:

I decided to become a teacher at Chris high school so I could get closer to him the safest way I could.

Cheryl's crazy ass murdered my child and "murdered" me. But I survived and was put in the witness protection program. I was planning to get my child back but it was hard especially knowing that your child's father and his demented wife stole your child and murdered the other. And they both were willing to do anything to put me in harms if I ever tried to step foot near Chris.

Today was Christopher's  first day of high school as a freshman and I couldn't miss that for the world. I decided to change my identity and become a teacher at his school. He was in my first period class so he'd be the first person I see.

As I was finishing setting everything up in my classroom for this morning someone knocked on my my door. It was very early and class didn't start for another 20 minutes but I wanted to see who it was.

"I wonder who can be here this early?" I whispered to myself.

I opened the door to see my son Christopher standing there. He looked up at me and smiled showing his dimples that were identical to mine.

"H-Hi I'm Chris...um do you mind if I come in, I'm new here and I had nobody to talk to. Plus this is my first period class" he chuckled.

"Sure sweetheart come in and take a seat"

He walked over to one of the tables and he began to speak "So your name is Ms.Jones correct?"

"Yes it is"

"Cool...Well um how's your morning going, so far?"

Aww I could tell he was nervous but I knew how to calm him down.

"Its going well so far....So Chris who's your favorite artist? Mine will have to be Michael Jackson."

After I said that his eyes lit up "That's my idol! I listen to his music almost everyday. I even practice my own dance moves and everything."

"Can you sing?"

"Ehh I don't know Ms.Jones" He said becoming a little more nervous.

I knew for a fact my child could sing but he was just afraid to show his talent. I remember he used to sing around the house all the time.

"I know you can, you just have to get out of your shell then you'll be good"

He smiled at me and chuckled "Thanks"

"No problem hun"

"Hey... Can I tell you something? I hope I don't sound like a complete weirdo"

I laughed "You can tell me anything Christopher"

"Ok well... You look familiar, like I've seen you somewhere before."

I couldn't tell him right away that I was his mother if I did things would go bad for me. So I had to play it safe.

I shrugged "Maybe it's a Deja Vu moment"

"Yeah you probably right but I don't know what it is about you? It's like I'm comfortable around you"

All I could do was smile at him. Chris might not have known I was his mother but I can tell that he felt that connection. It angered me just knowing this bitch was raising my child.

{End Of Flashback}

<Chris P.O.V>

There was so much shit that unfolded today, I can't even deal with it. I could barely enjoy my alone time with Tiana because of all this crazy shit that was on my mind. I have to talk to Dr.Evans and just ask him some things. Not shit that will jeopardize my life but just some questions that can help guide me through this 'situation'. I'm also gonna ask for my release date and see what he says.

Photographer: Part 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara