Chapter: 10

{Recap:

I got finished with my food and I was waiting for my mom to get off work so we could leave. A couple minutes later she clocked out of work and I followed her to her car.

"Rolls Royce?"

She turned to me before getting in the car "What?"

"Ma how you driving a Rolls Royce but work at a diner?"

She chuckled "Being a waitress is my side job"

"So what's your main job?"

"I'm apart of the FBI"

<Chris P.O.V>

I laughed at what she said because I knew she was playing but she kept a straight face and hopped in the car. I got in too and put my seat belt on. Wait was she serious or was she playing with me?

"Ma you was playing right?"

She started the car and began to drive off "No, I'll explain more to you in the morning. But when we get to the house I want you to get some rest ok?"

I nodded "Alright"

I didn't argue with her because I knew I was gonna get all the information plus she was right I'm tired as hell.

It was a long car ride and I knew we wasn't in LA anymore. The area was more suburban, it was more laid back with a lot of trees. We pulled up into a gated community and I looked around in awe.

I never seen anything this nice before especially at night. Then five minutes later we pulled up in a driveway leading up to this huge house.

 Then five minutes later we pulled up in a driveway leading up to this huge house

"This all you?" I asked

My momma nodded "Yeah it is"

She parked in the driveway and turned the car off. We both got out and I got my things from the back seat.
After that I followed her to the front door and we both walked in. She showed me the room where I was staying at and it was gorgeous. The bed looked so comfortable like I could sleep forever on there.

"Damn ma this is nice"

She smiled showing her deep dimples "Go ahead and get some rest Christopher. If you need me I'll be down the hall"

I nodded.

I took my shoes off and put them in the closet with my bag then I hopped in the bed and sank in the comforter.