Chapter: 15

<Trey's P.O.V>

My cousin Saige called me crying about some dude who broke her heart. I didn't like hearing her cry it was heartbreaking. When I asked who it was she told me that his name was Chris. I automatically knew who she was talking about. This nigga has been pestering my life. First he takes my girl then he breaks my cousins heart. Now it's getting personal.

I decided to meet up with Saige at a local coffee shop and talk about her situation.

"Wassup Saige"

She looked at me and tears started falling "Trey he really cheated on me with this crazy dingy ass girl. How could he?!"

I got closer to her and hugged her "It's gonna be fine that nigga is gonna get his"

"Trey you don't know how mad I am. He really cheated on me , you know what fuck that skinny penis ass nigga! If he wants that psycho ass bitch then he can have her!" She yelled out.

"Woah,Woah,Woah calm down" I said while looking around.

The whole coffee shop was looking at us.

Then she continued "Sorry, I was just upset"

"Who's this girl that he was cheating on you with? You said she's crazy?"

Saige nodded "That bitch is nuts, her name is Tiana. I don't know what Chris sees in her?"

I chuckled to myself and got up from the table.

"Saige I'll see you later... I gotta handle something real quick"

Without her saying a word I got up and left. It was time to find Tiana...I'll deal with Chris later.

~Later That Day~

<Chris P.O.V>

I've been feeling awful all day. I honestly felt bad for breaking up with Saige because deep down I still loved her. Deep down I still wanted her. But for some odd reason this love for Tiana isn't going away. I can't help that I'm in love with two women.

Me and my mom were sitting in the living room discussing the upcoming court date and she noticed something was a little off with me.

"Chris what's the matter?"

I looked up at her "I'm just thinking ma, I just feel like I made the wrong decision"

"Why what happened?"

I sighed "I broke up with Saige earlier today, but I had a reason to. But I still love that girl"

"Well what was the reason?"

I confessed "I cheated on her and I told her I was in love with another woman"

"You cheated on her?"

"Yeah ma, I wish it was an accident but it wasn't. It was purposeful, I let myself give into temptation" I said with guilt.

"Do you love the other girl more than Saige?"

I shrugged "I don't know,I love both of them for different reasons"

"Why do you love Saige?"

"She's caring, trustworthy, beautiful, nice....um that's all that comes to mind."