Chapter: 37

<Chris P.O.V>

When Tiana told me about her plan b I was down but there was only one little problem that we didn't think about. Who was gonna watch the baby? In situations like this I be forgetting that I have a whole ass child now. I'd let Dee watch him but Tiana said he's 'unfit' to watch a baby. I mean she ain't wrong but somebody gotta watch the baby because I wanna join Tiana and Tyga.

"Baby just stay here with the baby" Tiana said in the most nonchalant tone.

"What? Why can't I go with y'all?"

Tiana sighed "I'm not gonna go through this again with you Chris, We don't have nobody to watch him and I'm not letting Dee watch our child"

"So y'all gonna leave me on Daddy duty while y'all go have fun?"

She rolled her eyes "Chris you'll be fine"

Then Tyga butted in "Aye my homeboy can watch the ba-"

Tiana cut him off "No! Chris is watching the baby end of discussion! I'm finna go upstairs and take a shower, Chris check up on the baby"

After saying that Tiana walked off and I turned to Tyga.

"Tyga imma bring little man down here with you cuz I need to get in the shower too. I smell like sex"

Tyga looked at me and chuckled "Hurry up and bring him down here"

I ran upstairs to the baby's room and I grabbed him with the small blanket still wrapped around him. Then I carried the baby downstairs and handed him to Tyga.

"I'll be right back"

"I know you going up there to fuck, you're funny as hell bro"

I smirked "You know a nigga so well, I'll be back in a jiffy"

I walked upstairs and went straight to my master bathroom and stripped. I stood outside of the shower and just admired the silhouette of Tiana's body. I had naughty thoughts running through my mind which made me excited. So I hopped inside the shower with my babygirl.

When I got in I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me so she could feel how hard I was.

"Chris if you don't stop I'm tryna wash up"

I then whispered into her ear "You don't wanna finish what we started earlier?"

"Nope" She said putting emphasis on the P.

I kissed her neck then whispered "Ma stop playin with me"

"Baby....stop I'm serious"

"Yeah...aight"

I continued to kiss her while I began to glide my hands down her stomach making my way to her spot.

"B-Baby Stooop"

I smirked and continued doing what I was doing. She wasn't gonna stop me from fucking her, a nigga was standing up and there was only one way to put him down.

I didn't have time to play around so I bent Tiana over and I slid inside her slowly.

"Damn you're so tight"

Then she moaned out "Yeesss Baby"

I knew she wanted this dick, I don't know why she always plays hard to get. I gripped Tiana's waist tight and started giving her back shots making her moan louder.

I'm definitely gonna get her pregnant again.

"Fuuuck" I groaned while throwing my head back.

"B-Baby Waaiit, My Hair Is Getting Wet!"