Chapter: 16

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Trey followed me down to the basement like an idiot and was falling into my plan. One thing I didn't tolerate was disrespect especially if it was about my man. That goes for ANYONE, if you disrespect Chris then that's your life.

As we were walking down the basement steps a peculiar smell hit our noses.

"Ti what's that smell?"

I smirked while my back was toward him "This basement is old Trey just come on"

I grabbed his hand and guided him to the chair that was sitting in the middle of the basement. He sat in the chair and then I sat in his lap.

"Tiana you know I love you right"

I looked in his eyes and smiled "Chris loves me too"

"Why do you keep bringing this nigga up?"

I smiled at him hard "Because I love him"

After that Trey slapped me in my face.

"Stop talking about this nigga! If his name slips through your lips again I promise you that I'll show you a different level of pain"

I laughed as my blood dripped from the side of my mouth and I kissed Trey one last time.

"Christopher Maurice Brown, His name slipped through my lips and so did his dic-"

After that Trey pushed me off of him and he began to punch my face. I'm just happy it wasn't my stomach because I still didn't know I was pregnant.

I got up and he pushed me down again.

"You're gonna learn how to not disrespect me!"

I laughed at him and spoke "No... you're gonna learn Trey."

"What?!"

I tripped him making him fall to the floor. I got up and walked over to the black garbage bag across the room.

I dragged it over to Trey and I sat in the chair.

"See Trey, I don't like it when people disrespect me or my man.... Even my cousin Egypt had to learn her lesson."

He looked at me confused "Egypt? What she do?"

"She tried to sleep with my man and I had to teach her a lesson.....open up the bag Trey"

He backed up while covering his nose "Hell Nah!"

I grabbed the knife out of my back pocket and pointed it at him "I said open the bag Trey"

He hesitated and opened the bag to see Egypt's body cut up. All you could smell is her rotting flesh filling the air.

"Tiana you killed her?!"

I spoke proudly "I did, you know what was so fun about it? It calmed me down afterwards, all the anger inside of me just disappeared."

"You're crazy"

"No Tremaine I'm sane, just be lucky I'm not angry now because I would've killed you in a heartbeat but for now I'm just gonna...keep you"

He chuckled and looked at me "Keep me? What you mean by that?"

"You'll see" I smirked.

~The Next Day~

<Chris P.O.V>

Last night I called Tiana and told her that Saige wanted to meet with both of us and she was willing to go. I was surprised that she was so willing but it's whatever. Right now me and Tiana was in the car heading to Saige house. Hopefully everything goes well.