Chapter: 36

~The Next Morning~

<Tyga's P.O.V>

This morning I decided to call Tiana over, I didn't tell her that Chris was here I just told her that it was an emergency. It was at least ten minutes to 9 and Tiana was on her way. Chris and the baby were already up so this was perfect.

"Chris I'm about to go in the shower, my client is finna come over and I need you to let them in alright?"

He nodded "Yeah bro I got you"

I smirked and went upstairs to my room and watched tv. I can't believe he really fell for my bullshit ass lie. I just hope everything goes well.

<Chris P.O.V>

I cradled my son to sleep and laid him down comfortably on the couch. I began to watch tv as I waited for Tyga's client to come. Several minutes later the doorbell rang and I went to answer the door.

I opened the door to see Tiana standing there with the same shocked expression that I had on my face.

Then her mood changed from shocked to pure rage within seconds, then the started attacking me.

"Chris How Could You!!!" She said while punching me repeatedly.

I yelled "Ti! Babygirl Stop!"

"Fuck You Chris! You Took My Damn Child And You Want Me To Stop?! Where's My Baby Chris?!"

She kept tryna dodge her punches but I failed terribly.

"Ow Baby Stop Hitting Me!"

She stopped then tried to calm herself down. Then she started to cry "Where's my baby?"

"H-He's in the living room"

Tiana walked to the living room and I followed her. I noticed that the baby was already up I guess he got woken up from my screams.

She picked the baby up and kissed him uncontrollably "Mommy missed you so much, I love you so much baby"

"I'm sorry...it was wrong for me to take Marcell away from you. I wasn't thinking about how you felt at the time and I was being an asshole. And I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to listen, I was just so mad"

".... I apologize too, I should've told you about those letters-"

I cut Tiana off "Why were you two sending letters to each other in the first place?"

"Truthfully I feel like it was all on me. I mean at first I just told him that I was happy with you and I was pregnant with Marcell. I was just bragging at first just to get him mad but then I felt like I still had a connection with him."

"Do you love me?" I asked.

Then Tiana repeated "Do you love me?"

"As much I want to deny it I just can't... I can't stop loving you Ti"

Tiana looked in my eyes as I started to see tears fill up in hers then she spoke "I love you with all my heart Chris"

Then me and Tiana started to hear claps. We both turned around to see Tyga standing there with the biggest smile on his face.

"Y'all finally made up?"

I smiled "Yeah"

"Well now that y'all are cool now....it's time to get the fuck out. It was cool having you here but you gotta go"

Tiana looked confused "You was staying here the whole time?"

I nodded "Yeah babe"

Then Tiana turned to Tyga "All this fucking time you knew I was searching for this man and he was at your house?!"