Chapter: 38

<Tyga's P.O.V>

Me and Tiana headed over to the police station where they were holding Aaron. When we got there,there was a huge commotion and we went to check and see what was going on. I seen an officer that I knew and I walked up to him to see if he knew what was happening.

"Aye Johnathan whats going on in here?" I asked.

Officer John responded "The guy we took in last night killed himself in one of the holding cells"

"Aaron Samuels?"

He nodded "Yeah, I guess he couldn't take the guilt. So he took the sheets off the bed and tied it around the barred window then he tied the other end around his neck...."

Then Tiana finished his sentence "He hung himself"

Officer John continued "Yeah...it's a damn shame, they're removing his body from the cell right now. They're bout to take him to the morgue"

I sighed "Thanks for the information, let's go Ti"

Me and Tiana left the building and went back to the car.

"FUCK!" I yelled while punching the steering wheel.

"Michael it's gonna be fine at least he's already dead, that was less work for us"

I looked at her and sighed "This nigga really took the easy way out, that's not fair"

"There's nothing that we can do now" She shrugged.

"You don't know how bad I wanted to hurt that nigga Ti, it's getting me frustrated because I can't even let my anger out like how I wanted to."

She grabbed my hand and spoke "Just chill out, besides you have other things to worry about. You still have to think about how you're gonna get custody of Mya"

I sighed "You right...I'm just so hurt Ti, I lost my girl and my child."

Tiana leaned over and hugged me "It's gonna be ok bro, Pain takes time to heal but I promise you're gonna be fine"

We broke the hug and a tear rolled down my face "Thank you Tiana"

"No problem, besides remember I'm always gonna be there for you" She said wiping my tears.

I looked into her eyes then I leaned in and kissed her lips. She kissed back for a second but then she pulled away quickly.

"I-I'm so sorry Tiana, I didn't mean to"

She sighed "Please take me home"

"But Ti"

"Take Me Home Michael!" She said elevating her voice.

I turned away from her and sighed. I honestly didn't mean to do that I was just caught in the moment.
I put the key in the ignition and started the car. Then I drove back to her house.

~15 minutes later~

We arrived to her house and I parked in the front. I turned to her and noticed she was staring out of the window.

"Tiana I'm truly sorry, I promise I never meant to kiss you I'm just vulnerable right now and my emotions took over. You can tell Chris everything that happened, both of y'all can cut me off. Y'all won't ever have to see me again I promise"

Tiana looked at me and unbuckled her seatbelt "Its ok...it was just an accident right?"

I nodded "I promise it was Ti"

"I accept your apology"

As she was about to open the door I stopped her "Ti Wait!"

"Yeah?"