Chapter: 46

<Chris P.O.V>

I sped walk to my house using the back ways so nobody would see or catch me. I was five minutes away from my house and surprisingly I didn't hear any sirens. Of course I was getting texts from my mom but she was telling me to "be careful" and "be safe out there". I hope she wasn't telling me any bullshit because she was the one who contacted them two detectives. I couldn't trust nobody anymore.

"Damn my arms hurt" I complained for the umpteenth time.

I was carrying every fucking thing and none of it was light...except for the baby.

Im lying, as I was walking I felt my arms getting heavier and heavier mainly because my heavy ass baby and these heavy ass bags.

But a nigga had to stick through it because I was almost at the crib.

~A few minutes later~

When I finally arrived to the house I went in through the back door. I walked straight to the living room and sat down real quick cuz a nigga needed to catch his breath.

I looked at the baby and I whispered "You ready to go on this adventure with daddy?"

He looked at me clueless then smiled. I mean it was expected cuz I knew my nigga couldn't understand anything yet.

I got up and headed to the garage and put my bags in the trunk. Then as I was about to open the back door I remembered that I forgot the baby's car seat.

I sighed in frustration "Fuck"

There had to be a car seat somewhere in the house. Imma check.

I went back in the house and searched around and found nothing at all. I'm not tryna drive my mans around if he ain't strapped in a car seat.

Fuck it the nigga is just gonna have to sit on my lap until I go to Walmart to get another car seat. But I don't have time to go to Walmart I'm tryna leave now.

I sighed and thought about what I was gonna do then I came to the conclusion that this little nigga was just gonna have to sit in my lap.

I went back in the garage and opened the garage door. Then I hopped in the car and got the keys from the glove department.

I sat Marcell in my lap and put a little blanket over him before putting on the seatbelt.

Then I started my car and I drove off.

~15 minutes later~
•At Walmart•

So I was in the baby section tryna find a decent car seat and I just felt like somebody was staring at me.
Maybe it's because I was just paranoid, but at the same time I couldn't shake that feeling off me like everybody was watching me.

I found a decent car seat and headed to the register to pay for my shit then I headed to the exit.

"Excuse Me Sir!"

I kept walking, I wasn't gonna stop until I headed back to the car.

I kept hearing the voice yell for my attention but I simply ignored him because I knew it was gonna be some fuck shit.

I hurried and put the car seat in the back seat and then strapped Marcell in. As I was doing that I seen a few people walk up to the car.

So I decided to go through the passenger side then crawl over to the drivers side and I started the car and drove off.

As a nigga was driving I began to wonder where I was finna go.

I honestly didn't know where to go so I just kept driving