Chapter: 54

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I allowed Léla to sit next to me on the couch and I waited for Chris to come in the living room. To my surprise he didn't even wanna join us. Now I'm really wondering if Chris and his mother have been lying to me this whole time.

"Chris call Joyce and tell her to come over here"

Chris shook his head "I'm not doing that"

"I didn't give you a fucking choice Chris! Either you call Joyce or I will!"

I watched him grab the phone from his pocket and he tossed it over to me.

"Call her, I don't have time for this bullshit"

I rolled my eyes and called Joyce.

[Phone Convo]

Joyce-Hello?

Me- Hey Joyce it's me Tiana, can you come back to the house with the baby? We gotta talk.

Joyce- Um okay sure, just give me 15 minutes and I'll be there.

Me-Okay see you in a little bit

[End Of Convo]

I hung up the phone and turned to Léla.

"So how old is your baby?"

"She's three months old. And your son...he's four months right?"

I nodded "Yeah, So how did you and Chris meet?"

"Him and my cousin Dee worked at the tattoo shop down on Fairview Ave and Chris was doing a tattoo of mine. But during this time he was dealing with another chick named Saige. Anyways me and Chris got real close and we started having relations on the low."

"Dee is your cousin?"

She nodded "Yeah but when I got pregnant he was so scared because he was telling me he already got you pregnant. But I told him I didn't want him to be with me all I wanted him to do was be responsible for our child. So around the time you left Chris was spending more time with me. Then him and Joyce would go to my doctors appointments and then everything stopped."

"What happened?"

"When I was 6 months pregnant I guess him and Dee went to the store to get some things for this party and then that's where Chris found you at Walmart. After that he cut all ties with me, the only person who was actually there was Joyce. But that bitch gave me a hard ass time when I was pregnant."

I scuffled "You and me both"

"Are y'all two done?"

We both turned around to see Chris standing by the staircase with a cigarette lit in his mouth.

"No we're not, as a matter of fact why don't you come in the living room and sit with me and Léla"

He chuckled "I'm good. I'll come in the living room when that bitch leaves"

Léla stood up and yelled "You need to stop disrespecting me Chris!"

"Bitch Fuck You! Tiana I Don't See Why You Still Keeping Her In Our House!"

"Why do you want her to leave so bad Chris? Why don't you come over here and explain yourself"

Chris blew the smoke out of his mouth and walked over to the living room. He sat on the opposite side of us and he began to talk.

I watch him inhale his cancer stick then he began to speak "Tiana I love you and I don't want this bitch to fill your head up with lies. Yeah me and her fucked once but that's not my baby"