Chapter: 14

<Chris P.O.V>

When I left work I headed straight home and I saw Tiana sitting on my doorstep.

"So you following me now crazy lady?"

She looked up at me and smiled "No, I just wanted to show you my tattoo"

"Ok...well show me then leave"

She got up and walked towards me "You're gonna have to undress me in order to see it"

"Tiana you have to leave now, my girlfriend is inside"

Then she snapped "Why do you care about that bitch?!"

"Because that's my girlfriend, I love her Ti"

She tilted her head slightly to the side and walked closer to me "You What?"

I slowly backed up from her "You heard me."

"Take it back Now."

I realized who the fuck I was then walked up to her and grabbed her arm "You heard me, I'm not repeating myself"

I looked deep into her eyes and I kissed her. I don't know what came over me but it empowered me.

"Do you want to see my tattoo now?"

Then I whispered to her "Let me get Saige to leave then meet me in my room"

Tiana kissed me again and she spoke "Hurry up, you know I don't like to wait baby"

"Okay babygirl"

I was a slave to her love and most importantly to her lust. I couldn't knock the feelings that we both shared, the connection was real.

I walked into the house and looked around for Saige. I spotted her in the living room and I sat next to her.

"Hey baby how was work?"

Then I lied "It was a long day I just wanna get some sleep."

"I can lay down with you if you want. I could massage your back too so you can be comfortable."

I sighed "Nah baby I just want to be alone tonight I'm tired."

"Oh ok, well I gotta leave anyway I have work first thing in the morning"

"Ok bye baby"

I kissed her and watched her leave my house. I walked into my kitchen and saw Tiana sitting on top of the counter.

She looked at me and smirked "About time the hoe left"

"How did you get in the kitchen, weren't you just outside?"

"I came in through the back door, but anyways you want to see my tattoo?"

I bit my lip "Yeah"

Tiana took her shirt off and she showed me her tattoo. My heart stopped and I looked at it with shock.

"You like it? I got it just for you"

I backed up then spoke "You got my name?"

"Right across my heart"

This girl really got my name tatted on her chest. I honestly didn't know how to feel, all I can think was that this bitch was crazy.

"It's...neat" I forced out.

"I got it just for you because I'm yours and you're mines....maybe you should get my name tatted on your chest."

I shook my head "Nah, I already got tattoos on my chest"