Chapter: 20

<Amani's P.O.V>

After my shift was over I headed back home, I missed my babies. When I got home they were wide awake. I was hoping that Dave would've put them to sleep but he didn't. I swear he was annoying sometimes and I know he did this shit on purpose so I could stay up all fucking night taking care of the twins by MYSELF while he'd go out.

"Dave why did you let the babies stay up? They're supposed to be sleeping"

He rolled his eyes "Baby calm down, they wasn't tired"

"That doesn't matter they're supposed to be sleep around a certain time, they can't stay up like this"

Then he yelled "Well since you keep complaining then you put them to sleep Amani!"

After that he handed me my babies then he stormed off.

"Where are you going?!"

He grabbed his keys and spoke "Out"

After that he left me and two hyper active 4 month old twins. I swear I can never catch a fucking break it's tiring.
I'm trying my best to raise my babies but it's difficult especially since I'm barely getting the help I need from my children's father.

I have two baby boys Amaru and Armon they mean the world to me. I just wish Dave was more involved with the babies. He's always out working or just avoiding me , look I don't mind him working because he pays the bills but it's the shit he does outside of work that makes me speculate.

I would leave him but I can't, He basically is the main source of income that comes into this house. I bring money in as well but it's not as much as him.
I just wish that I was wealthy enough to leave and bring my babies with me. But for now I'm just saving up enough money so I can leave him.

~The Next Day~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Today I had to go back to this hell hole that I call a job. I mean I liked my job and all but I just hated my annoying ass coworkers. I started my shift with passing out the meds like always and I got stopped by this annoying ass man.

I sighed and rolled my eyes "What do you want Dave?"

"Damn a nigga can't say hello?"

"I don't got time for this I gotta job to do."

I tried to walk away but he stopped me "Wait, Why you never wanna talk to me? I've been tryna get at you since I first laid eyes on you"

Then I said politely "Look it's nothing personal I'm just tryna do my job and be on my way. Plus I have a man and I'm pregnant."

"Damn somebody knocked that up already? Whoever he is, he's a lucky man."

"Thanks"

Then he walked closer to me "But that's still not gonna stop me from liking your beautiful ass"