Chapter: 40

10:33 pm•
<Chris P.O.V>

I know Tiana might lose her shit, a nigga really lost track of time. I was heading back home and I was hoping that Tiana wouldn't start no shit. But then I remembered this bitch can't say shit because she's been doing the same thing.

I arrived home and noticed Tyga's car was gone. Damnit.

I walked inside to hear the baby crying so I know for a fact that Tiana was up. I walked upstairs to the room and seen her rocking the baby back and forth.

"Hey baby" I said kissing her forehead.

She responded calmly "Hey...why you coming home so late?"

"Me and Dee we're handling some business and I lost track of time"

"Oh ok" Tiana nodded.

"I'm about to take a shower real quick"

She looked at me and smiled slightly "Alright babe"

I took my jacket off and threw it onto the chair by the bed then I walked into the bathroom and stripped down before taking a shower.

~1 hour later~

I get out the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist.

I walked over to the closet and grabbed me a pair of all black Calvin Klein boxer briefs and slid them on

As I got back into the room I noticed Tiana messing with my phone. I wasn't worried because a nigga password is difficult as fuck.

"Baby what you doing?"

"Why is Pizzahut calling you this late?" She said showing me my phone.

I chuckled to myself "They probably wanted to tell me about they new deals babe."

"This late Chris?"

I nodded "Yeah, I am a loyal customer. I eat there all the time."

"If it's really Pizzahut then call them back"

"It's too late for that shit" I walked over and grabbed the baby "Get some sleep, you real paranoid for no reason ma"

I snatched my phone out of her hand then I walked out the room with the baby. We went into his room and I turned on his tv,then sat back in the rocking chair.

Then I whispered to him "You're mommy is trippin, if Pizzahut hit my line then it was fucking Pizzahut. But when Tyga hits her line I gotta stay quiet right? Fuck outta here little one she really got a nigga fucked up"

"Are you talking shit to our son?"

I quickly turned around and saw Tiana standing there "Yeah I was talking about you, you finna do shit about it?"

"What you say to him?"

"It obviously wasn't meant for you to hear so go back in the room and go the fuck to sleep"