Chapter: 63

The Next Day•

<Léla's P.O.V>

Tiana hit me up and said she wanted to meet with me because it was urgent. I'm not sure if she was gonna talk about the kiss the other day. I'm hoping that she wasn't because I feel like I embarrassed myself. Hopefully whatever she has to tell me isn't that bad.

When Tiana came to my house we both went straight to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Where's Marcell?"

"Im letting Joyce watch him for a few hours, where's RoRo?"

I responded "She's in her room sleeping, so what did you wanna talk about?"

"How do I start? Ok so remember when I told you that I was gonna link up with Joyce right?"

I nodded "Yeah ?"

"Well basically she was telling me that you're involved with the disappearance of Dave and she figure that you're still keeping contact with Dee. And she wanted me to I guess spy on you but I'm not finna do that. So I just came to tell you to be careful and watch out for Joyce"

"I swear Joyce gets on my nerves, like how does she know Dave is missing? I barely even knew the dude"

She continued "That's what I was saying but I know some people that know where Dave is. I'm not gonna say who but I just know who they are"

"Do you think I'm involved in it?"

Tiana laughed "I know you're not that's why I'm warning you now because Joyce thinks something is up, but I know that's not the case."

"Thank you Ti"

"No problem"

"Umm...can we talk about the other day? I apologize if I came on too strong I jus-"

Tiana cut me off and started to kiss me, eventually I gave in because I've always wanted her.

Then she stopped and smiled "I like you too, but I feel that we should take things slow"

I bit my lip "I'd like that"

Tiana kissed me again before getting up and walking to the front door "I'll talk to you later alright?"

"You don't wanna stay for a little bit?"

She smirked "Maybe next time"

<Tiana's P.O.V>

When I left Léla's house I walked back to my car with a smile on my face. I was feeling Léla but I knew that I had to take things slow with her. I drove back to my house so I can just relax for a bit. Personally I needed time to myself. When I got home I went straight to my bedroom and plopped down on the bed.

Soon as I was about to doze off my phone rang, I was gonna ignore it but it could've been Joyce calling me about the baby.
But when I looked at the caller id it was the rehab center that Chris was at.

I sighed and answered the phone

[Phone Convo]

Me-Hello?

??-Hi is this Tiana Williams?

Me-Yes? Is everything ok?

??-Hi I'm Nurse Cooper, one of the head nurses here at The Rehabilitation Center Of Virginia and I'm calling to inform you that Mr. Christopher Brown is in the intensive care unit

Me-Why what happened to him?

Nurse-He appeared to have a seizure in his sleep and we sent him straight to Richmond Memorial Hospital. We tried calling his first emergency contact but they didn't answer so we decided to contact you.