Chapter: 65

Wednesday•
~9:22 am~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Yesterday I called my cousin and asked if she can watch my child, thankfully she said yes. Of course she was shocked because one, she didn't know I had a baby. And two, I haven't talked to her since I worked at the mental facility when Chris was there as a patient. I was headed to her house at the moment and I was a little nervous. Mainly because I haven't seen her in so long and I asked her to watch a child she never met before.

I pulled up in her driveway and took a deep breath.

I looked in the back seat and looked at my baby smiling at me "You ready to see your big cousin Tori?"

All he did was smile, obviously he didn't know what I was saying but I just played along.

I got out of the car and walked over to the back door and got the baby out of the car along with his baby bag. After that I walked down the small path to her front door then I rang the doorbell.

Seconds later my cousin opened the door and greeted me with a smile "Tianaaaa! Oh my goodness I haven't seen you in ages." After that she hugged me. "Look at this little cutie, he's so damn adorable, what's his name?"

"Marcell Brown"

"Lemme hold his little adorable self"

I handed Marcell to Tori and she grabbed and cuddled him in her arms "Tiana we gotta catch up girl, you gotta see my son"

"I forgot about him how old is he now?"

"He's 4 now, I know he's gonna be happy to see you. Come on in"

I walked into her house and it was so damn clean. I'm so glad she was a neat freak because I hated messy people.

Then her husband walked in and looked at me in shock "Oh shit, Long time no see Tiana"

I chuckled "I know, how you doing Forrest"

"I'm good, lemme get Aiden I know that he's gonna go crazy for you"

He left the room and came back with his son and he looked so damn cute. I can't believe he grew up so fast.

"Hey Aiden"

His eyes lit up and he ran up to me and hugged me "Hi Ti Ti! I missed you!"

"Aww I missed you too honey"

"Aye Ti who baby is this?"

I chuckled nervously "That's my son Marcell"

"He's too cute....It's sad that Trey is gone because I would've thought that y'all would've had a baby together"

I sighed "I know, just remember that he's in a better place now"

"Yeah... but anyways who's the lucky guy, I wanna meet him"

I cleared my throat then spoke "Um...he's in a coma"

Tori gasped "I'm so sorry to hear that"

"Yeah it is, I hope he gets through it and recovers fully. Nobody deserves to go through that"

"It's ok Tori and thank you Forrest. Um I'll be back later on, I have to link up with his mother and discuss a few things"

Forrest responded "No problem Ti, we'll take good care of Marcell while you're gone"

I smiled and hugged him "Thank you so much. I'll see y'all later"

"Okay boo" Tori responded.

I kissed my baby goodbye then I left Tori and Forrest house. I got in my car and headed straight to Joyce house.