Chapter: 21

<Chris P.O.V>

When Amani arrived to my house I noticed she was struggling to carry both twins so I helped her out by grabbing one of the babies. When she walked inside Tiana walked up to Amani and grabbed the other baby.

"Hi I'm Tiana, Me and Chris are gonna help you through this. You can stay here as long as you need"

Amani smiled "Thank you"

"Do the babies need to be fed or anything?"Tiana asked genuinely.

"No they just need to be put to sleep"

Tiana nodded "Go ahead and relax me and Chris will put the babies to sleep. We'll talk in the morning"

"Oh ok thank you"

"No problem sweetheart, when the babies are sleep we'll bring them up to the room with you"

Amani nodded and smiled "Alright"

"Chris show her to the guest room"

I nodded "Come on Amani follow me"

I was honestly shocked about how willing and giving Tiana was. She was being so nice and it was out of the sincerity of her heart.

When we got upstairs I showed Amani to the guest room.

"Chris I just want to thank you again, I really mean it"

I smiled while holding her baby "It's no problem just get some rest."

"Hey Chris"

"Yeah?"

"Tiana...she's an amazing girl, you need to wife her up"

I chuckled "I'm considering it, after we have the baby"

"Baby? Ohh so you found out she was pregnant"

"Yeah she told me yesterday but look imma be down the hall if you need me ok?"

Amani nodded "Thank you Again Chris"

I nodded and walked out. I headed to my room and turned the tv on, and I put Rick&Morty on for the lil man. He seemed to be engaged in it so I watched tv with him.

The baby caught me off guard when he started laughing at the tv.

"You like this lil man? I ain't think you was gonna like this show" I chuckled

Then Tiana came back to the room with the other twin. She sat down next to me and cradled the baby in her arms as he was already asleep.

"They are so cute" She whispered.

I nodded "They are, Ti you really surprised me tonight"

"What you mean Chris?"

"How quick you were to help Amani and her babies"

She chuckled "Chris I'm guessing you forgot I'm a nurse, I help people all the time. Plus I feel really bad for her, Dave needs to get his ass whopped"

"Karma will come back to him"

Tiana sighed "Well Karma is too damn slow for me. I like to get shit done fast, quick, and a hurry."

I laughed "Baby just let Karma get him, he'll get his"

"I guess you're gonna have to change my name to Karma then" she shrugged.

I laughed to myself. I know that Tiana loves to get even with people all the time but she needs to learn how to let things go and let karma handle that.