Chapter: 69

{Recap:

Dee pulled out a gun from his side that he was toting then he pointed it directly at me.

"Chris you my nigga and all but you need to move this ain't got nothing to do with you"

I walked up to the gun which was now pressed up against my forehead and I chuckled "Like I said I can't let you do that. Anything that deals with Tiana is gonna have to deal with me"

"I don't wanna shoot you Chris"

I chuckled "Nigga you ain't gonna do shit"

"Chris?"

Me and Dee both turned around to see my mother holding both of my kids.

<Chris P.O.V>

When me and Dee turned around we both were surprised to see my mother and my two kids. But my mother seemed more surprised when she seen Dee because she's been looking for his ass for the longest. I walked up to her and grabbed my kids from out of her arms.

"Hey ma" I spoke nervously.

"Christopher what is going on and why is Dee here? Are you alright?"

I sighed "I'm fine ma, he just showed up to my house threatening to kill Tiana"

Then Dee yelled "Maybe you should ask him why I'm tryna kill Tiana, Ms.Joyce. You're son ain't so holy and innocent like you think, same with his girl"

"Nigga Shut Up!"

"Chris what is he talking about?"

I shook my head "It's nothing ma he's just talking"

"But why would he randomly just say that?"

I turned back around and saw that Dee was gone.

"Oh Fuck!"

I quickly handed my babies back to my mom and I ran inside and looked for Dee. I ran straight upstairs to the bedroom and saw Tiana getting dressed.

As I was breathing heavy she looked at me confused "Baby what's wrong?"

"Dee is somewhere in this house and he's tryna kill you. Plus my momma is here with the babies, imma need you to get my gun from the closet and hide."

"Why would Dee wanna kill me Chris?"

I sighed "He saw you kill Léla last night"

"Fuck hiding where's our kids? I need to be with them"

"They downstairs with my mo-"

I got cut off when I felt a piece of steel press up against the back of my head.

Then Dee spoke "Chris imma need you to move out of the way homie, this issue is between me and Ti"

"I'm not moving"

"Baby please it's ok just move, I don't want you to get hurt because of me" Ti pleaded.

I shook my head "I'll do anything for you Ti, I'm not finna let you die again. I'm not going for it."

"Chris please"

"No Ti I love you too much. I'd rather him take my life than yours"

Then Dee spoke up "As a matter of fact both of you sit on the bed now"

We both sat next to each other on the bed and I was just thinking to myself how in the hell did Dee find out? I could've sworn this nigga was in Cali because something wasn't adding up.